Rovers are backkk *Picture Whoring*

Get a flip up plate holder for the front. If you drill that bumper, im gonna find your car and stomp the sh!t out of it lol

Get a flip up plate holder for the front. If you drill that bumper, im gonna find your car and stomp the sh!t out of it lol

No worries. My bumper will never ever have holes drilled into it. The plan is to drive around without one and see how that goes, or just throw it up on the dash if I get stopped.

I have been very lucky *knock on wood* and haven't gotten a ticket ever for my tint or any speeding. Been pulled over twice, once got a warning and the other he let me off easy and wrote me up for not following signs instead of speeding. Hopefully having in state plates doesn't change my luck.

No worries. My bumper will never ever have holes drilled into it. The plan is to drive around without one and see how that goes, or just throw it up on the dash if I get stopped.

I have been very lucky *knock on wood* and haven't gotten a ticket ever for my tint or any speeding. Been pulled over twice, once got a warning and the other he let me off easy and wrote me up for not following signs instead of speeding. Hopefully having in state plates doesn't change my luck.

just zip tie it to the slats in the lower grille

Fvckin immaculate!

is that an ebay trunk spoiler? if it is, i didn't realize they were so "noticeable." The reason i never pulled the trigger on one despite the price was because i thought it wouldnt be very visible on the our trunks...i thought the little lip was too small. Guess not. Looks great! link?

Fvckin immaculate!

is that an ebay trunk spoiler? if it is, i didn't realize they were so "noticeable." The reason i never pulled the trigger on one despite the price was because i thought it wouldnt be very visible on the our trunks...i thought the little lip was too small. Guess not. Looks great! link?

yeah it is, the only thing I noticed when i looked at his, is it is not as wide as the trunk lid. if it where about 2 inches wider it would be perfect

My eBay lip spoiler extends to within 1/4" of the edge of the trunk on each side.. Pics once I get my wheels painted and tires mounted. So maybe next weekend.

I received a request for wallpaper sizes of these images. Feel free to PM me or request in here for any specific size you need.

All these images are available for download in much higher resolution (2500x1667) directly on my flickr page. If anyone is running anything larger then that let me know. I can get you something even larger.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dr_bullschmidt
Follow these steps to get the highe res images:
4atw0u5W

I really really like your car. Awesome pictures + super clean car = :gr_hail:

Super nice man. Looks fantastic. Come to Pitt on the 30th...Like to have you down for the car cruise at the waterfront.

Members online

Back