Roush Lincoln Ls??

other than the chrome and the fact that they didn't make a roush ls it looks clean

He tried too hard and it looks ugly with too much chrome. And too much interior trim. And I bet the engine is stock.

DAMN, and I wanted it to park next to my Roush Edition Town Car!

im wondering what the second picture is of, its definitely not a lincoln ls door

That's what I was going to say.

If Jack Roush had produced a LS, that chrome crap wouldn't have made it on there nor those wheels. Hideous IMO.

Roush LS

Several years ago, I did an FE engine build-up series for Mustang Illustrated Magazine. All the work was done in Roush's Prototype Engine Shop about two miles from my house and I parked my LS in the lot next to the shop every day while we were doing the work.

Gee, do you suppose that that makes my LS a Roush car? It was there every day! Don't you think SOMETHING must have rubbed off during all that time of being parked there?:rolleyes:

KS

It was there every day! Don't you think SOMETHING must have rubbed off during all that time of being parked there?:rolleyes:

KS

no, but we sure would've wanted it to :lol:

Lol I cant believe I havent seen this thing driving around its not that far from me at all.

Members online

Back