Rollin LS

That company got those pictures from Razzi. I really can't do anything about it. Razzi claims the pictures are theres. Since I summitted them to them for there gallery. They have the right to do what they want with the pictures. I find it funny. Razzi would rather use my LS then there own to promote there product. BUT not give me anything in compensation.

That's what happens when you get all that free stuff... LOL... you car still looks good even in an eBay add.

Yeah. BUT I am not getting chit from RAZZI. They have there own LS project car use it. Guess they like mine more then there own.:rolleyes:

I did send them an e-mail. Stating that if they are going to use my LS to advertise there product. It would only be fair that I get soemthing out of it. Like a sponsorship deal. Soemthing that they and I can live with and NOT feel like one is using the other.

Technically, I believe the person who takes the pictures (or the person who pays for the pictures to be taken) is the copyright owner. NOT someone who was given the pictures... Might want to look into copyright laws.

That's what happens when you get all that free stuff... LOL... you car still looks good even in an eBay add.

Damn mespock, everytime I see one of your posts I nearly smack my computer!!

Sorry back to the thread

I just spoke to RAZZI. They never gave Creative Auto Designs my pictures. So I am waiting to hear from RAZZI about the Ebay auction featuring my LS. If they gte back to me saying "they did not give them the pcitures". I will contact Ebay and have the auction stop immediately. RAZZI is showing interest in perhaps working out a sponsorship deal with me for my LS.

sponsership from Razzi!!!!!!! That would be awsome good luck Rollin, cant wait to get mine fixed up.

It looks like the auction has ended already. There may be other ones though.

Good luck.

I did a search "Lincoln LS body-kit". I found one auction featuring my LS. There were an additional 10 items found. Six of the ren items found featured a picture of my LS. Wonder when my royalties check will arrive.:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back