Roll Call Atco Raceway Tuesday Aug18th

IT WAS VERY LONELY!!!!!!:mad:

aw dude, wtf? You went? I had no intentions on going at all that day but sh*t man i think you have my cell or you did, you should of called. I would of went just for the sake you drove up here and you were by yourself, thats bullsh*t.. The track is 5 minutes from my house.

I'm down for going to delaware or e town. Etown pissed me off last time, paid like 40 bucks or something, plus gas, and they were running the 1/8 because of some stupid wind. I have a 4000 lb car that runs 14's....a little wind doesnt bother me, but its ok for streetbikes to run the 1/8 faster then i run the quarter. Makes alot of sense.

Here at my local track the only t+t left this year is the 16th this month. Its like $15 to run. 6-9 pm on wen.

i prob could swing the 16th...anyone else in? Lux, you still have me # right? i think i still have yours...we should get a whole slew of marks to go......

probalby, shoot it to me in pm just incase, ill have to check to see if i can make it the 16th

Stretched too thin right now to take a night off.:( I wish i could be there, but i have to prep the engine for removal tomorrow night. Sorry

Members online

Back