Roll Call Atco Raceway Tuesday Aug18th

richduty455

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just seeing whos in for the ATCO meet this Tuesday 8/18. So far we have micahs97m8, myself and htrdlincoln98...who else is going??

My cousin is most likely bringing his 94 Rose Mist with a shift kit, poor mans CAI, and an LMS chip. I'll see if I can wrangle anyone else up.:D

Way to take charge, Rich:rolleyes: lol

lol, yea sounds good.....i'm trying to see if i can get anyone else to go....I want my brother to bring the black 95, so we'll see. should be fun!!

After last night at the track I'm on the ropes. I'm currently working on the mark??? I may or may not be there. I'm triing like hell. Going to test run and data log a little later today??? I'm not going to come if its running poorly. Its a long walk home....

Alright I'm in for the meet. What time Is everyone going to get there. What time does it open?

Whats the deal Looks to be bracket racing. Are you getting into the races or are there time trials aswell. Any ideal on the $$ to run.

Bad news guys (kinda). I can't make it tomorrow night because i found an awesome deal on a 97 LSC($500)and i'm picking it up tomorrow after work. I can do next tuesday but i cant fit both into tomorrow night.:( If he sells it out from under me, i'll be down there though.

Micah Whats up Aren't you the one that Got this started. The night before you pull out. Thats F@#ked UP!

I feel mixed emotions about missing. I'm really sad to miss out, but i drove home an LSC for $450. More on the lsc in the mark viii forum. lol. Have fun. I'll be going down there soon.

whatever happened with this?

I want to go to the track when it gets a little cooler out, say late September early october.

yea sounds like a good idea man!!! The day fizzled out, i got stuck at work, it was hot, etc...

Count me in this time.:D Justin (LUX) and i were talking about doing it late next month or so. How was the turnout last week? Times? Stories?

We all owe you an apology. I had to decide between an insane deal on a 97 LSC or going to the track. I chose the LSC. I wish i could have done both, but by the time i got home from picking the car up, it was 8:00.

Update on the LSC: All it needed was an alternator!!! It starts, runs, drives, and shifts great. My Cousin bought it from me and will be driving it for a few months. then i might get it back. LOL

You guys that missed the track that said you were going should pitch in and pay fot htrdlincoln next time you go. You left your own guy there high and dry.

Lincoln thats a nice thought but No thanks. The day of the meet I thought that maybe the case. I had already made plans to go so I went any ways. I've been to atco once and no need to go back. Not missing much, it was like racing on a slip and slide. I guess for test and tune atco doesn't prep the track. Either way not missing much. Now e-town thats worth driving for.

yea i agree....atco does suck!!!!! you can't drive around the water box.....and with street tires and my stock lincoln I don't need a super huge burnout, I agree with htrdlincoln, ATCO does suck!!! i would like another E-town meet....or maybe next time we can ,make a run to htrd's home track?

yea i agree....atco does suck!!!!! you can't drive around the water box.....and with street tires and my stock lincoln I don't need a super huge burnout, I agree with htrdlincoln, ATCO does suck!!! i would like another E-town meet....or maybe next time we can ,make a run to htrd's home track?

Hate that about Atco, too. Only good thing is that you usually run 2 tenths quicker there compared to Englishtown. The one bad thing about Englishtown are their ridiculous prices these days. Luckily I know my LS is slow as sh*t, so I don't have to keep going every week like I used to with my 87. :D

Members online

Back