RIP My 03 lincoln ls courtesy of floors in northern nj

djknowledge

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
the floods not the floors lol

the other day i left my car parked while i was at a friend's house. during my stay my car's parking spot became a small river and when i left to go retrieve a cd from my car, my balls almost fell off my body. i knew i couldn't start the car with all that water there so i had no choice but to let some of the water drain from the area. a couple of hours later my dad came with his van and helped me push the car to a mechanic's shop somewhat across town since i didn't want to tow it since it was like 3 in the morning and i had work the next day so i wouldn't have time to do it then.

the next afternoon i returned to the car and found oil all over the street coming from underneath my car. i didn't want to do any further damage so i refrained from doing anything else to the car and i called my insurance since i have comprehensive coverage and it's covered. hopefully the turn around time is quick since i haven't completely finished restoring the Honda. what do you guys think insurance will do?

You can fix ur title..Go to the ls section and double click next to your it.

that blows. were u in the caldwell area, cuz they are really flooded over there. sh!t looked unreal in person

i just seen several 06s on ebay in the tri state area

How high or how much water got in the car? It seems that if the water got to the computer controls..it would be totaled. If it got to the gauges, it would be totaled for sure.

I hope it is just some fluid changes and carpet cleaning. Hope for the best.

It always hurt when I read that a member lost their beloved. I agree w Jahman. 06' time !
I would say if oil is overflowing like that , its going to take more that a good carpet cleaning and a fluid change. Although it might work out considering you didn't try to crank the engine.

It always hurt when I read that a member lost their beloved. I agree w Jahman. 06' time !
I would say if oil is overflowing like that , its going to take more that a good carpet cleaning and a fluid change. Although it might work out considering you didn't try to crank the engine.

That could be his saving grace if the water didn't get to high.

damn that sucks so bad, i feel for ya bro, i do.

i'm so up set about it that you should probably hook it up on those senta's so they dont end up in the wrong hands if is totaled out :shifty:

That could be his saving grace if the water didn't get to high.

it got pretty high..also...tried cranking after filling with out...turned over ran rough for a couple seconds then off it went..

if they total the car...im sorry to say but i might join the mercury marauder club...get an 04 shipped from Wisconsin or Milwaukee or something. either that a 04 benz e350 (too much hassle i think) or if i feel like going all out...an 07 charger srt-8...and maybe race somebody on here with a 300c srt8...

if they total the car...im sorry to say but i might join the mercury marauder club

aint nothing wrong with that, ive always wanted one in MI state cop blue. damn it would be fun to have a car that has a motor with a world of aftermarket support. in my book, it doesnt get much better than driving around a sleeper with a blown 4.6, then again, if i had one, it wouldn't be much of a sleeper.

LOL...bring it!!! :D

Sorry to hear about the car, dude. Hopefully they do total it if the water damage was that bad. The car will never be the same again and who knows what kind of crap will pop up in the future because of it.

What? Trying to keep a stock of these? :p

lol i wish, but no.

i mentioned before i had a serious buyer for my sentas, and hes still interested, in fact he came to see them the other day on my car, and he wanted to give me cash on the spot lol

im still deciding whether to sell or not(they look damm good :p) so i told him i would give him a response this week. So if DJ wants to sell i would hook them up, and save myself from having to make a tough decision lol

if i do sell the car, i might have a lot of stuff for sale.

sentas ( 1 cracked...cost like 100 bucks to fix...also 2 tires are messed up other 2 are in excellent condition ...can also get same new tires for 100 bucks each)

brand new lse kit including bumper, fog lights, fog light brackets minus lse grille

oem ls grille (black waterfall, chrome surround)

i would love to keep the car but something tells me even if fixed it just wont run the same :(
anyway, any of you guys interested pm me and ill see if i can work something out with you.

This sucks man, hope things work out and you get to keep her

Members online

No members online now.
Back