RIP LIncoln

Resembles the 80's to me.

Just a slightly more sleek take off.

the worst happen to the LS.. totaly wrecked.. but i didnt get hurt.. i got lucky even after 1 or 2 rollover

so rip lincoln and no im a Cady owner

img1017resizedwd5.jpg

looks to me like you need some wiper washer fluid. all bs aside, i'm glad your ok, and the car doesn't look like it rolled over 2 times. consider yourself lucky

i guess you havent herd of magnetic ride control....
the stuff that Ferrari and Lambo just started using
oh yea its been equipped on the STS since 2002, and is the most fast acting, performance oriented suspension developed yet to date....
oh and the Vette only got it as an OPTION in 03...
http://www.gm.ca/media/vehicles/cadillac/showcase/innovations/mrc/video_en_CA.html

and 80s? are you kidding how the heck does a 97-99 body Deville look at all like the power anemic boat body 80s style

Is this guy still talking?!?

I like those caddies. I actually like the 94-96 Deville better. The quality of the interior is horrible, but with some 20" daytons or 14" daytons those 94-96 look real sweet.

I like those caddies. I actually like the 94-96 Deville better. The quality of the interior is horrible, but with some 20" daytons or 14" daytons those 94-96 look real sweet.

Nah... For pimpin' style i like the 94-96 Fleetwood Brougham with its RWD and LT1 V8 - those things are sweet! (and huge) Can be made to sound good too!

its basically an Impala SS with Lac Luxury...
all Impala bolt ons, suspension, engine etc etc etc can be use on the Fleetwood and the Buick Roady

Ya, its similar to the B body SS but abit bigger. (was a D body) Where i live, i see both everyday... a dark cherry Impala SS and a dark navy blue Fleetwood. (although i don't know if its a 93 standard engine or 94 with the LT1) Beautiful cars! (to look at, i wouldn't fancy the ownership prospect - Lol)

Members online

No members online now.
Back