Right-Side drive LS

Well I feel Sheepish!!! LoL.....And deep down I knew that! Oh well, could be phoshopped still! LoL! And who else But Werner 2 make me feel stooooopid! hahaha I hate u! No....I luv ya!.....no hate....no........eh....watevaz! :) hahahahaha

only the Gen1 LSes were meant for the other markets, once the sales never materialized Ford dropped it. Some of the Gen2 changes were 'allowed' because the designers did not need to consider non-US markets any longer.

That cupholder is definately different from any Gen 1's. But the SST shift is still on the same side as it is here. Did anyone pickup on that?

But the SST shift is still on the same side as it is here. Did anyone pickup on that?
Well they don't flip EVERYTHING in RHD cars. :p
Manual transmissions are the same way. First gear is the upper left.
The instrument cluster is probably the same too. Doubt they even bothered to change the lettering. Probably just threw the Canadian cluster in it and called it a day. :p

Jap plates are rectangles. Did anyone catch the knob for the seat adjustment?

Hey don't hate... I have those too. The manual seat adjustments were on some V6 LSs. I think only the sport ones, so you can build up your muscles while adjusting the seats.:D

Well then I envy you. Thats just one less electronic componant to bust.:D

129112988332833261.gif

do it at home with a few simple tools

Members online

No members online now.
Back