Reverse Suicide door

I'm a little confused......wouldn't reverse suicide be how normal car doors are?

theres been so much talk about suicide doors but ive never seen it done yet... is this finally the real deal?? where are the picsssss

I hate when people say stuff but then they make you wait for the pictures. I mean do not even talk about it until you have the pictures it is irritating.

:lol:

was there more talk of this at the meet

come on folks.... reverse suicide doors

:lol:

jk52781 said:
I hate when people say stuff but then they make you wait for the pictures. I mean do not even talk about it until you have the pictures it is irritating.

No kidding! Batteries for your camera? C'mon dude...

Batteries? Next his lens will be fogged and have to buy some tissues. Thats funny. But reverse suicide doors? If its what i think it is where the front doors open like a suicide door that would be completely ridiculous. I agree though, dont post you did something unless you have the pictures to back it up and offer explanation.

decibels5 said:
View attachment 21036 is this what it looks like?

No, thats regular suicide doors. He said REVERSE suicide doors. That means the rear doors swing forward when you open them.

I have reverse suicide doors on my 2002 LSE. Came standard that way from the factory. :cool:

You guys are going way to far over this.

Reverse Suicide Doors=The Rear Doors Are Suicided

Reverse=Rear

They have been described that way by mistake before.

It is a project I am doing as well and look forward to the pics.

The picture is correct

Vivid LS said:
You guys are going way to far over this.

Reverse Suicide Doors=The Rear Doors Are Suicided

Reverse=Rear

They have been described that way by mistake before.

It is a project I am doing as well and look forward to the pics.

The picture is correct

i think everyone is just giving him sh1t, for making everyone wait for the pics:GotPics: :bsflag: j/k

There are no pics b/c that it was a joke over something said about a month ago at a meet. Reverse suicide doors being stock doors.

Patrick00LS said:
There are no pics b/c that it was a joke over something said about a month ago at a meet. Reverse suicide doors being stock doors.

so this is all a joke then?

reverse doesnt mean rear..

me and my friends at the car club make fun of this all the time.. we list it as a mod at shows to eat :q:q:q:q with the judges.. suicide means to open backword.. the reverse of that is a door that opens regular... now where are the pics?

ROTFLMAO! I think this is the funniest post ever!

At this point I'm expecting to see all the pics he'll post with the doors closed! HAhaha.:eek:

Naaaaaaaa....
He'll just show the "Before" pics and then tell us that he will post the "After" pics as soon as he finds his camera!
:N
Some guys will believe anything.
:rolleyes:

th_revsuicide.jpg

this is how mine looks!! i would open the doors but my battery is dead. going to get a new one later then i'll take some more pics!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back