Returning the favor - FREE STUFF!

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, im not sure if anyone is going to be looking for this stuff, but figured id put it out there :D.

Long story short, before I re-assembled my genII headlights (after installing the angel eyes) I needed a reflector bowl for the turn signal of my drivers side headlight - mine was peeling, dont ask me how that happened. :confused:

Anyway, M4rk just happened to have a stripped headlight sitting in his garage, and shipped it out to me for $10+shipping :D. That was awesome, and he really saved me a lot of time trying to refinish the one I had. I have since cut apart the headlight and removed the reflector bowl I need, but before I throw away the rest of the salvageable parts, I was just wondering if anyone wanted them for a project. They would be great to use as test-dummies for a projector retro-fit, or to see how painting the bezel would look. Just an idea.

Anyway, if anyone wants this stuff lmk...just pay for shipping. :cool:

PS - everything is wet in the pictures because the headlight was ridiculously dusty inside and out - so those are only water droplets

2013-02-19_13-37-56_210.jpg

2013-02-19_13-38-34_685.jpg

2013-02-19_13-45-27_234.jpg

2013-02-19_13-39-17_761.jpg

PS - everything is wet in the pictures because the headlight was ridiculously dusty inside and out - so those are only water droplets

:shifty: Lmao, I wonder why.

I should have ripped off the top tab, my passenger light is missing it.

:shifty: Lmao, I wonder why.

I should have ripped off the top tab, my passenger light is missing it.

The dust was no match for soap and water :D so no worries... but wait... are u talking about the little metal piece pictured above?

... Long story short ...
Anyway, if anyone wants this stuff lmk...just pay for shipping. :cool:

Hey I was at the local you-pull-it yard, GEN II front driver rim done in, airbag deploy, interior full of yellow dust.

The drivers side head light, the lens, the internals were all in excellent shape but someone had man handled the thing and tore it out and thus cracking the backing of the case. the reflector bowl and inner housing is salvageable.
Similar to the part you have there.

the Passenger side was mint and still in the car, top of lens a little faded, don't think it was HID, I took some pics of it.

If anyone needs them, I could go back and get them.

I did however bring back 04 LS Two-tone Tails
in perfect condition, knowing that it wouldn't fit my 01.

Yes, I thought they did but not sure if I want to run with the inner all reds at the same time.

----EDIT:

"in perfect condition, knowing that it wouldn't fit my 01."

I just read what I typed before and I meant not fit as a complete set.
I'm looking at these inners and there isn't anyone stopping anyone from having the GEN I trunk lid fitted to them.

These are the ones I picked up for a steal.

20130220_121333.jpg

20130220_121128.jpg

What are they worth ? ... in perfect condition!

At the very least, I'm going to try out the outers on my 01 first gen.

20130220_121333.jpg

20130220_121128.jpg

Hey BigRig, Tony Stark (GTA area) might want those.

Gonna convert to a gen 2 trunk lid?

I don't think so. Other things I'd rather focus on.

@ $19.99 per side, I just couldn't leave those "in-perfect-condition" tails there.
Almost grabbed an 04 passenger front headlight in decent shape as well for $19.99,
had the drivers side not been cracked in the back housing, I would have grabbed both.

Hey BigRig, Tony Stark (GTA area) might want those.

Not so sure, if I'm going to be parting with them just yet.
Like I said, I'd like to at least try out the outers for a bit.

I didn't really care about two-tone tails before but these things here stole my heart at that price.

I actually have a gen II '06 with a cracked outer clear lens. I guess its should fit. It should be the 13404A Inner and 13404B outers. Ill follow up tomorrow. and if so Ill take the pair off your hands for $30 a side plus shipping . I will have the car for at least 3 more years. I'm in N'awlins. I also have a cracked drivers side fog lens. do you know if I have to change out the entire assembly ? or just the lamp unit. Have one of those?

Members online

Back