Replacement for Lilly

LincolnLife

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Jacksonville-FL, Charlotte-NC, Lynchburg-VA
1997 LSC w/ 77,250 miles

I like this new Mark but I still miss my Lilly!!!

VY684584-4sm.jpg

VY684584-5sm.jpg

VY684584-30sm.jpg

VY684584-35sm.jpg

Looks like a brand new car! Congrats LL. Look forward to seeing it when we have a mini meet!

Pretty car!

I found that the second gen was a nice replacement after almost a half a million miles in a first gen.

I never was a "big" second gen fan, until I got some seat time and got familiar with the car.

I took those pin stripes off last night. I also hit the headlights with the high speed buffer and got them all clean again. This weekend I am going to hit the entire car with the high speed. Hopefully next week I will have time to get some new pipes on her.

whatcha gonna do with it?

I have one on mine it's useless wind drag.

I think I will keep it on the car. It has the phone in the arm rest and in fact the phone still has that sticky plastic protector stuff on the phone.

So, for now the antenna stays but if for some reason I remove it I will be sure to let you know.

I still have not come up with a name for her yet.

***R.I.P. Lilly***

congrats.. you have seats that look newer than mine...

im jealous !!!

not a big fan of the Gen2's .. but that car is b e a utiful !!

I need one for mine. The one that came with the car broke off.

Bling bling, y0!

:D

Same with mine. I used a aftermarket Radio antena kit from i beleive Metro That has the same peice that i will link you. I belive it has 2 peices the one i put on and one that looks more like a mast. Imo the flat one looks better. It measures perfectly to the one thats on the inside of the car. I got mine at pepboys.

8th pic down. It's pretty good quality.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=46182

Members online

No members online now.
Back