Remove Window Glass?

klutch said:
Anyone know how to remove the windows from the doors?

just buy like a chiltons or a haynes rebuild manual on the car...it tells you step by step!!!

The window is put in with rivits that need to be drilled to remove then reinstalled with a big daddy rivit gun. Becarefull as they can break the window.

Are you replacing or??

Tim

just get the windows professionally tinted...they do a good job!!!

I need mine redone, I'll just go some where for it..

$h!T...$H!T...$H!T

F-U-C.K now i need to remove my...well, whats left of it anyways...some muth@#!&%$ broke my window this morning!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanted to do it myself because I like doing things myself and I aint sure what % I want and its much cheaper if I do it myself and dont like it to change to a different percentage then if I have it professionally done

muthaf!#@$

heres the damage...!!!

771224_100_full.jpg

771224_101_full.jpg

771224_102_full.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad:

???

does anybody know if 90-94 windows are the same as 95-97 windows???

97LTCSS said:
heres the damage...!!!

771224_100_full.jpg

771224_101_full.jpg

771224_102_full.jpg

oh bro, that pisses me off. some people are on a whole different level, which is sad.
atleast they didnt get the windshield or put a hammer to the body.

jealous bitches.

!!!...whats up now bee-hatches...!!!

important notice...the 90-94 windows till work on the 95-97...but im not sure about the other way around...it seems like that lil corner would hit!!!

the 90-94 have a smaller corner...i now have a lil ass gap but its barely noticeable...

and...my come with a greenish tint to the windows stock...and this one is clear...so it looks kinda wierd...but f.u.c.k it, better than not having a window right...:) :) :)

97LTCSS said:
heres the damage...!!!

771224_100_full.jpg

Ah man that SUCKS!!! I know how you feel though... Mine was broken into two years ago... Except they took the entire car with them!

Here is a pic of my windows tinited... Had them professionally done last summer Limo all around. No complaints on my end...

NEWTINT.jpg

nice

92 Arizona Towncar said:
Ah man that SUCKS!!! I know how you feel though... Mine was broken into two years ago... Except they took the entire car with them!

Here is a pic of my windows tinited... Had them professionally done last summer Limo all around. No complaints on my end...

NEWTINT.jpg

man, that looks good...nice front end upgrade too....did you do the rear back-up & reflector panel as well???

Members online

No members online now.
Back