Reminder.... 2012 LVC LS Calendar Pictures

The "original" image needs to be around 2000 pixels. Anything smaller could result with a poor quality picture in the calander. Your entry image around 700 to 800 pixels. Good enough size for members to vote on it. Please make sure you have two copies of the same image. Smaller one to enter with. Larger one, if you make the calander.:)

This is what I was referring too...

I would have preferred that all of the photos take up the entire page, most of them have blank spots on the borders... Maybe we can figure out next time what the perfect dimensions are and we can scale our photos to meet that!

Some members cropped there photos before getting them to me. They were not sized right. 2300x1800pixel is the "perfect" size. Plus, the best quality. I will definitely include that in next years rules.

Heads up on the pictures, when are they due?

Heads up on the pictures, when are they due?

I will be starting ana entry thread very soon. I plan to let the entry thread run for 4 or 5 weeks. So members need to start getting a good location spotted and snap some great pictures. Don't want to wait till the last minute gentlemen.:)

Car019.jpg

Haha, stripes were a joke.. Better?

Members online

No members online now.
Back