Remembering 9/11/01

Do you have a point?
I know guys who have careers in military intelligence, are extremely important to the mission and respected, who haven't been deployed overseas. A mix of good fortune and the fact they are needed to perform critical roles here.

So is that service any less noble than what you were required to do?

Stop with the pissing contest, it really reflects poorly on you.

Its funny how he says I was whining in a post that wasn't directed towards him, but it reflects poorly on me when I respond.

State my opinion= "whining"
I say one of my three times deployd as a combat medic has done more good than his entire enlistment=reflects poorly on me

You sure whine a lot. Haven't you ever heard the saying, "If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem?" The job in Iraq is tough enough without nattering nabobs of negativity like you constantly gumming up the works with your bitching and moaning.

This his comment directed at me, what did I say to get a response like this?

Hey Foss, I apologize for talking bad about your 1 enlistment.

Because saying your service was better or more important than someone elses, from a different era, is stupid and it makes you look small.

His comment about "the problem" wasn't about your service, just your tone. And I personally think it's more dignified and appropriate to address his argument rather than trying to compare unrelated service records.

You are right, but he came right out and said "you sure whine alot" how was I to respond to that? does he understand why I take the stance I do on OIF? Does he understand that by the Bush administration being wrong and having outdated information, that 4700+ deaths could have been prevented? Maybe if the administration would have just thought about what was happening, we would be in a much better situation?

I have done more one deployment, than you did in you entire enlistment! You are the sole reason why they say Military Intelligence is a contradiction
Wow, great comeback. I can see why your numbers suck right now, you don't know how to have conversations with people.

Wow, great comeback. I can see why your numbers suck right now, you don't know how to have conversations with people.

You may be right, I make my quota though, i want to apologize for criticizing your service, OIF is a very sensitive topic.

The 101st is the most decorated division in the Army, maybe the military, we are the only AIRBORNE unit that doesnt depend on the airforce, AIRASSAULT! You are funny Ma'am.

I was kiddin ya, dude. My grand pappy was in the 101st, during WWII. I know he participated in Operation Neptune and the Bulge. He didn't like to talk about it.

What year did you go through jump school?

MissMe.jpg

I was kiddin ya, dude. My grand pappy was in the 101st, during WWII. I know he participated in Operation Neptune and the Bulge. He didn't like to talk about it.

What year did you go through jump school?

I went to bragg for jump school, and campbell for Air Assault School, I was there for five years, i am trying to get pathfinder, but there arent too many pathfinder medics.

I went to bragg for jump school, and campbell for Air Assault School, I was there for five years, i am trying to get pathfinder, but there arent too many pathfinder medics.

What unit are you assigned to now?

I am currently assigned to usarec as a recruiter, i dropped my flight packet and will know if i got picked up to fly in november.

Yeah I want to go warrant, too many "me" players on the enlisted side, they don't fight for soldiers anymore.

I assume there is more than one type of helicopter used by Air Assault. Will you learn to operate more than one type?

Members online

No members online now.
Back