Relaxing with a DVD or VHS

tlake

LVC Member
Reaction score
The demise of video rental seems to have encouraged people to build up a large collection of titles, but which ones do you particularly cherish? The Gumball Rally isn't as good as The Cannonball Run, but I like seeing Raul Julia drive that Daytona! :cool:

The Gumball Rally

GumballRally.jpg

GumballRally2.jpg

Seven Nights In Japan

Hidemi Aoki

Dude the GBR KILLS lame a## Cannonball in every way, you kidding me? lmaooooooooooooo

I love the cars in GBR, Gary Busey is great and the lead actors are also excellent, but don't you think there just isn't enough there to be a real film? The charm of Burt Reynolds, Captain Chaos, Jamie Farr and Jack Elam make Cannonball Run more of a complete movie, but that's just my opinion. Long live the classics!:cool:

1248814974-viva_vhs.jpg

Charlie's brother Emilio Estevez was in the 1983 movie Nightmares. In its collection of four stories there was one about an obsessed gamer played by Estevez that runs into a bit of trouble when his favorite arcade game becomes real. Another memorable moment for video game fans.

6300183130.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

few of my favorite movies that i have on dvd
better off dead
MV5BMTI5MjEwNDg3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczNjYyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

maximum overdrive
Maximum-Overdrive-wallpaper.jpg

christine
christine-dvd-cover.jpg

my science project
My%2BScience%2BProject%2B4.jpg

hollywood knights
project-x.jpg

these are only a few i really like, i have so many dvd's

My Science Project, Real Genius, Buckaroo Banzai, The Last Chase, Timerider, LeMans, The Saint, Cashback, Raising Arizona, Wind, Master and Commander, Silverado, Serenity, The Count of Monte Cristo (Caviezel)....a few good ones off the top of the head.

Having to line up a Subaru for the Porsche 928 to race in Risky Business (movie) was a pretty sad indication of the times! That, and the fact the 928 resembled a squashed Pacer, just went to show how good looking and sleek the T/A was.

riskybusiness.jpg

Risky Business You Tube

Porsche 928

AMC Pacer

Members online

No members online now.
Back