Red Angel Eyes

TarzansLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have set of angel eyes and I want to know is it posiBle
to turn them on by a switch instead of turning them on
when I turn my lights on.

Sure. Run a wire through the switch and to the ballasts. All its doing now is using the headlight switch as it's power. As far as wire size and power requirements, someone around here is smarter than me and will chime in soon :D

0 guage is huge wire. lol

I say use some 12ga and thats plenty

yea, just some regualr speaker wire should work fine.

You can also run the wire to the fuse box, then from there run one under the dash with a switch to turn them on and off anytime.
When running a wire to the fuse box make sure to test the current to it. You want a fuse that will turn on when the car starts and turn off when the car is turned off so you dont end up killing your battery.

yeah 18 or 16... you should keep a spool of those around for general wiring purposes.

yeah 18 or 16... you should keep a spool of those around for general wiring purposes.

tada!

btw the CCFL red angel eyes will bleed into the lenses even when turned off...so hopefully you got the LEDs though I haven't seen the LEDs in person to tell if they bleed or not...but take pix since I will be putting red ones in my silver LS once I know they don't bleed

311806_95_full.jpg

that's the CCFLs you are gonna get problems galor with them such as bleeding light, they malfunction in cold weather, and they often burn out which is a pain to get into the headlights repeatedly....

Members online

No members online now.
Back