Recently killed my 01 LS on a deer. Who wants parts?

i'd be interested in the steering wheel wit da woot grainz.

He has the sport. There isn't wood grain on the steering wheel. :(

But I'll take the plunge.....

I need a beauty cover for my wind shield wiper bolt. Circled in red. I will offer $5.00 including shipping. Payment via paypal.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

slow down there chachy. i'm talking about the one he mentioned, per his quote.

My bad my bad. I didn't see the wood grain extra steering wheel he was talking about.

Premium sport does, but I'm not sure if that was an option in 01.

You can see he doesn't have the wood grain steering wheel in the pic. But apparently he stated he has an extra one somewhere in the thread above.

steering wheel.jpg

steering wheel.jpg

no just somewhere in the thread above... specifically where i quoted it. go back up and read.
your not on the facetoobz with the idiots ( for the most part ), here :)

no just somewhere in the thread above... specifically where i quoted it. go back up and read.
your not on the facetoobz with the idiots ( for the most part ), here :)

I understood from your first comment. The picture comment portion was for joegr, if you notice I quoted him just before the picture. Only the first portion of my response was geared towards you. :slap:

You can see he doesn't have the wood grain steering wheel in the pic. But apparently he stated he has an extra one somewhere in the thread above.

To be fair, the wheel is probably turned 90 degrees to the left.

Izzy, the cover is yours. You should see the radiator (etc) and undercarriage. The deer hit pretty low and was drug for several hundred feet. My car smelled like cooking venison after.

elephantrider, are you looking for just the wheel, or the wheel with airbag (just a warning, the CC and stereo control buttons are in less-than-great shape). I'll put a pic if you want. Make an offer, if you're interested.

Here are pics of the mirror.

2015-03-11 19.33.18.jpg2015-03-11 19.33.12.jpg2015-03-11 19.33.05.jpg

2015-03-11 19.33.18.jpg

2015-03-11 19.33.12.jpg

2015-03-11 19.33.05.jpg

Izzy, the cover is yours. You should see the radiator (etc) and undercarriage. The deer hit pretty low and was drug for several hundred feet. My car smelled like cooking venison after.

I could imagine the smell. Blehk! PM sent.

i just need the wheel itself, as long as its grey. my buttons and airbag / cover are in good shape.

i just need the wheel itself, as long as its grey. my buttons and airbag / cover are in good shape.

I'll double check that it is grey. How about $30 with shipping?

FYI: The coolant recovery tank is almost new (OEM, put in maybe 12-18 months ago).

I also have half (yes half) of the gasket set for the valve cover for the v6 (and somehow a random upper intake gasket, again only one of the two sides needed).

Looks pretty grey.

Anyone else need anything? I still have one, maybe two fog lights in decent condition. If no one else wants anything, I'll junk it Friday.

2015-03-15 17.38.10.jpg

2015-03-15 17.38.10.jpg

nice. yup that's the color i need.

paypal'ing you $32 to cover fees, as i do not send
payments as gifts :)

Oh man, I've been trying to nitpick stuff my car needs since I got it... Off the top of my head:
- What is the state of the trunk weatherstripping? "<43720" appears to be the part number.
- What's the VIN? If you have the memory mirrors and your driver's side works, I'd love to get both of those parts. LH Mirror Drive - 17D696, LH Mirror - 17K707. If it is easier just to yank the whole mirror assembly, I could remove the parts I need from that.
- Do you have the little rubber plugs for the holes in the engine compartment? I'm not sure why, but mine only has one on the left. Looks like it may have been removed at some point from the right and was never replaced.

Left side, with one installed:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426515117.750688.jpg
Right side, missing one:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426515167.031714.jpg

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426515117.750688.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426515167.031714.jpg

I have the plug, and I'll check on the cover. It isn't on the engine, but I didn't toss it.

The wiper bolt covers and steering wheel will be in the mail tomorrow.

Do you have the windshield wiper system rubber hoses? If so, what do you want for them?

Members online

Back