Rebuilt Rear Knuckles with Delrin Bushings

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
A pair of used knuckles, bead blasted, with NEW Timken Set 49 bearings installed.

Delrin Bushing Kit installed.

No Hubs Included!

$450 Shipped (lower 48)

Upgrades:

Modified for Cobra brake relocation brackets: + $25
Used MN-12/FN-10 Hubs: +$40
New MN-12/FN-10 Hubs: +$100
New Cobra Hubs: +$175

Note: If you want to send me a set of hubs, I'll press them in for free.

HPIM1142.jpg

HPIM1144.jpg

HPIM1141.jpg

Last edited:
Since I've been asked:

$50 credit/refund if you return a useable set of knuckles with good hubs.

If you send your useable knuckles and want me to swap the hubs, I'll do it for free (I keep the old knuckles).

if i sent you a set of knuckles, how much to rebuild them just like you did to these? i have a complete IRS that i am gonna take apart, weld stronger, sandblast, powdercoat and rebuild and swap into my 97 lsc.

if i sent you a set of knuckles, how much to rebuild them just like you did to these? i have a complete IRS that i am gonna take apart, weld stronger, sandblast, powdercoat and rebuild and swap into my 97 lsc.

PM Sent.

FYI, This is the LAST set of new Cobra hubs @ this price, the cheapest I've seen them available for now is $140 ea. + shipping. :eek:

Dam they've gotten expensive. Mine were $225 shipped a year ago:D

Max said he has around 10 in stock at $140... are they just getting more $$ or are they going out of stock soon?

I guess I should elaborate a little on mine. I bought them from a guy in canada who seemed to have had them a while. He was selling hubs, bearings, and caliper relocation brackets. That could be why they were cheaper, and I imagine he turned a profit at 225

how much to 'refirbish' my set? I have already modified for the cobra brakes and I have cobra hubs. My knuckles would just need bushing and a cleanup.

Do you have bushings for the Lincoln LS? I would like to replace the bushings in my suspension.

how much to 'refirbish' my set? I have already modified for the cobra brakes and I have cobra hubs. My knuckles would just need bushing and a cleanup.

To clean them, requires disassembly, which means new bearings.

$425 shipped, you pay the shipping to send yours to me.

+$10 if you want them painted.

To clean them, requires disassembly, which means new bearings.

$425 shipped, you pay the shipping to send yours to me.

+$10 if you want them painted.

How much for just the bushings and I'll press them myself.

Do you have bushings for the Lincoln LS? I would like to replace the bushings in my suspension.

No, sorry, I've never seen the LS suspension.

If you wanted to give me your car for a few weeks..... ;)

No, sorry, I've never seen the LS suspension.

If you wanted to give me your car for a few weeks..... ;)

How far are you located from Virginia? It will also help out other LS owners because our cars are left out when it comes to this. No body anywhere sells a bushing kit for our car. Ford made sure you had to come back to them and spend the money when they designed this car. Well at least that's what they wanted.

How far are you located from Virginia? It will also help out other LS owners because our cars are left out when it comes to this. No body anywhere sells a bushing kit for our car. Ford made sure you had to come back to them and spend the money when they designed this car. Well at least that's what they wanted.

I'm 45 minutes north of Atlantic City on the New Jersey shore.

Update.

The price on Cobra hubs installed is now +$225.

THIS is the cheapest I've seen them available for lately.

Update.

I can longer offer Cobra Hubs installed, as I no longer have any in stock.

Here are some progress shots of another set I'm working on.

HPIM1693s.jpg

HPIM1694s.jpg

HPIM1695s.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back