Rear Window Decal!!

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the lincoln emblem in there rear window?? if so how does it look?? also what do you guys think about the emblem in those little rear side windows... my cousin makes decals and such, and as a joke while i was away he slapped this decal to my back window...lol im keeping it on there for now until he makes me some lincoln ones.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Wow, that's . . . classy. Those big stupid rear window decals are awesome as hell if you're 16 though.

So the "Lincoln" badge on the trunk lid isn't enough for ya? People putting big letters/emblems on any window that tell the rest of the world what kind of a car they are driving. ugh.

WE KNOW it's a Lincoln! And if someone doesn't know it's an LS, do you really think they'll know what the Lincoln star means?

You shouldn't really put anything in the back window that obstructs your view.

Discreet Lincoln emblems in the corners of the rear side windows is ok... I guess... If you must... :D

Maybe he's talking about the LVC decal? I cut off the class,style and attitude part and I'm gonna put the LVC on the back tiny window and the lincolnvscadillac.com part on the rear window

You shouldn't really put anything in the back window that obstructs your view.

Discreet Lincoln emblems in the corners of the rear side windows is ok... I guess... If you must... :D

The law man says that you can have the back window painted black if you want. Although most stickers look super uber tacky, do as you wish.:rolleyes:

I would like a custom black ghosted american flag in my VIII's rear window. Almost had one guy that would do it. The search continues.

here's what I have on those back side windows:

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

That's the only stickers that are going on the car.

You can always get people to pay you to get Decals put on. I've gotten offers of up to 25% off all sales for some auto shops....question is I'm figuring which one has serviced my car better with modifications :p

That should be a short list considering your lack of mods :p

Let's all put our last names in big Old English lettering on our back windows. :shifty:

Let's all put our last names in big Old English lettering on our back windows. :shifty:

Some of us have long last names! :shifty:

I'll never see out of the back window again! :D

I saw a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with the word "MOVE" written across the front window as a mirror image. It was across the top of the window about 12" tall and looked like dookie. Pretty sure I would have slowed down had I seen that in my rear view... what a tool.

My LS has no stickers, and never will.

The way I see it is if you want to put stickers on your car then do it. Its what you like not others. I had a big Chevy symbol on my back window of my truck. Its all about what you like on your own car.

Personally, I liked my LS plain, well with the exception of my racing stripe that had "LS V8" on the rear quarter. Honestly, you could take many cars, de-badge them, and few people would actually know what they were, especially if you had any body mods on them. So if you want to sticker it up then go ahead! Any cars I get from now on are going to be de-badged. They blend nicely that way.

Personally, I liked my LS plain, well with the exception of my racing stripe that had "LS V8" on the rear quarter. Honestly, you could take many cars, de-badge them, and few people would actually know what they were, especially if you had any body mods on them. So if you want to sticker it up then go ahead! Any cars I get from now on are going to be de-badged. They blend nicely that way.

Don't you want this kinda fun?

opinions-keep-them-to-yourself-demotivational-poster.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back