Rear Bumpers

Jrt1418

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I finally got around to attempting to fit a Gen 1 LSE rear valance to a Gen 2 Bumper. I planned on cutting the LSE valance to the same shape as the gen 2 valance side sections. As you can see in the pics, the bumpers are shaped differently. The Gen 1 bumper flares out at the bottom but the gen 2 tapers inward. The bottom picture is of a gen 2 LSE valance side section compared to the gen 1 LSE. The gen 1 side part would stick out about an inch or so near the exhaust port. I am just going to put the Gen 1 side skirts on and go with that. Looking at Mlara's car, they flow with the body lines very well even without the rear valance. I will be selling the Gen 1 valance very soon.

Rear Bumper Yorky.jpg

rear Bumper Mlara.jpg

LSE.jpg

I passed on the one Alex had and kind of regret it, but I honestly don't have much money to be spending on one when I need to be buying tires.

Here are a couple pics of the valance. It has no cracks or gouges in it at all. I had to turn on the flash on my phone in order to make the scratches more visible (the lighting in my apartment sucks). The valance could easily be installed on a black LS without repainting it. It was very well taken care of by the previous owner(66coupe). Feel free to make some offers.

valabce 008.jpg

valabce 009.jpg

valabce 011.jpg

valabce 012.jpg

66coupe...eh That dude can go get...nevermind. If you are interested in selling it at a decent price I would like to buy it. I could have bought the whole rear bumper and valance from him for $175 + shipping until he tried to get me and GRELL (who I am good real-life friends with) into a bidding war. After that, I told him go you know where. He tried to make this forum into LVCbay.

yeah, let Lee have a stab at it man,
he's done so many good things for so many others here on LVC.

Besides, when he starts mass producing those new GEN III all aluminum degas bottles ...

yeah, let Lee have a stab at it man,
he's done so many good things for so many others here on LVC.

Besides, when he starts mass producing those new GEN III all aluminum degas bottles ...

We may have something worked out.

And about that aluminum degas bottle...if I could make them affordable I would sell them. But with 10+ hours of fabrication I couldnt sell them for less than $300-400

I passed on the one Alex had and kind of regret it, but I honestly don't have much money to be spending on one when I need to be buying tires.

The SAMs club by me has 4 bf Goodrich g forces for like 85 bucks a piece. I just put two on the rears of mine. They are 245 45 r17's

The rear valance is still for sale or trade. I am looking for a Gen 2 rear bumper (no sensors) to replace my damaged one. Feel free to PM me with offers.

I know i'm really late to this lol, but what about cutting up that gen I rear valance and molding the pieces onto the gen II one? Might make more sense to use a crappy stock one tho instead of that nice 06/LSE valence.

get me? lol

I know i'm really late to this lol, but what about cutting up that gen I rear valance and molding the pieces onto the gen II one? Might make more sense to use a crappy stock one tho instead of that nice 06/LSE valence.

get me? lol

It would probably be possible to do this but I don't have the skills to do this or the money to pay someone who does. I am just going to stick with the 06 valance and put on the 02 side skirts I got from you. I think I am going to have them painted first though. Top priority now is getting the rear bumper replaced.

Members online

No members online now.
Back