rear and front rotors for gen 2...

manish

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a questions, does anyone know of a rotor that is the same size as the factory rotors front and rear of a gen 2. I asked because I want to pick up some front hubs from a cobra and put them on and use the factory brakes and I found a shop here that can press new hubs and bearings in the rear so since you can now purchase just the cobra hub all I need is a set of rotors that will work. Basically swapping from 5x108 to 5x114 nut with out the added expense of new brakes calipers,beakers and such. Any help with part numbers and or yr of car will be helpful

The only way is to find a shop that will re-drill your rotors with the cobra bolt pattern. There is no factory rotor that will fit right with your stock brakes that has a 5x4.5" pattern.

Ok next question then is there a shop that anyone on knows off that do that for me? I mean even if I have to buy 4 new rotors and have them done.

we have a mill in my shop if you cant find anyone locally to do it for you, i can pick up new rotors for you, have my buddy mill them with the right pattern, and ship them to you, it wont be the cheapest route for you, but just giving you the option.

Rotors are hubcentric so the holes don't have to be perfect... the rears though are a problem... mark rotors use a smaller rear hub...

we have a mill in my shop if you cant find anyone locally to do it for you, i can pick up new rotors for you, have my buddy mill them with the right pattern, and ship them to you, it wont be the cheapest route for you, but just giving you the option.

hey Jamie shot me a price for front and rear rotors shipped to Detroit
I'm gonna keep trying to see if there is a shop here that can do it.

Has anyone tried sport tbird rotor fronts.

I just haven't heard of any one use the tbird sport front rotors.

Members online

Back