Rear '02 Calipers

cammerfe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions as to where to buy re-built rear calipers for an '02? Car-part doesn't seem to have them and the local places want $70 each. Ebay only offers take-offs from wrecks or junk cars. I don't have time to do a re-build on the ones on the car.
Suggestions?

KS

AutoZone. Don't go used on your brakes. Cost about $250 for the pair with a $90 core charge.

Any suggestions as to where to buy re-built rear calipers for an '02? Car-part doesn't seem to have them and the local places want $70 each. Ebay only offers take-offs from wrecks or junk cars. I don't have time to do a re-build on the ones on the car.
Suggestions?

KS

Rock auto is where I buy 90% of my parts. I can get better quality parts for prices at or lower than the cheap/crappy brands at places like autozone typically.

http://www.rockauto.com/

Also....if I'm buying from a parts store I usually use O'Reilly's. They tend to have a better selection and a better chance of actually having the parts in stock.

I got my front calipers from O'Reilly's but don't remember what I paid or the core charge. That was 3ish years ago. They came ready to bolt on.

I got my front calipers from O'Reilly's but don't remember what I paid or the core charge. That was 3ish years ago. They came ready to bolt on.

$46 for front about $90 for rears at Oreilly. On rock auto you can get the rears for $40 to $50 on the low end, Motorcrafts are $71 which isn't too bad.

Members online

No members online now.
Back