Ray's Birthday

Ray's family

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Today was Ray's birthday. He would have been 40 today. He's well missed by his family and friends. 1 day we will see him again. RIP-SON

Ray is certainly missed by those of us that knew him.
I'll have to toast Ray tonight. Just need to figure out what beer.:)
Best regards,

Ray ... it's been a long time good friend ... I miss not having my go to guy while I'm under the car.

Rest well and make sure I have a lift in my garage when I get to heaven ... Oh and save me a Mark VIII...

Happy Birthday Ray!!!!!!

Ray you are with me every day.....

I get in Tux....You are all over him..lol... remember when I drove to Pitt to have you put in your "Rays switch" in Tux you also told me to get Edys fast release spyder valve, lol you installed it too...dang it was about 120 degrees on that dang slab of cement.......

You remember the 2007 Carlisle Car show.... you were showing all who asked how your switch worked on Tux, also providing tutorials on how to install it - lol along with demonstrating how to fix a variety of any other issues a interested party had. I came back to Tux one time and you had the message center out showing someone something....lol Hottie, always willing to help another. Tux took 1st Place in the field that year, I remember driving in and you telling me to go get my trophy in take my place in the winners field...I thought you were bs-ing me....lol I think I broke at least two of your ribs when I found out you weren't - !!!! God I love ya

then....I'll log on LVC...and see my signature pic avatar you created for me, I love it and never will change it...

Hottie, I still have PM's from you I wont delete and an old cell phone with texts from you.....

Ray how can I miss you so much when you are so much a part of my life..... you are with me everyday and always in my prayers and thoughts, as is your family and loved ones

Mom & Dad, Jason, John, Justin..... my love and prayers for healing and strength are always with you.

God bless you baby and Love You....me

remember this Ray.....lol, I know you do.....I park Tux n walk away...the spyder hisses.....lol

happy birthday RAY . michale and i where thinking of you as we drove down the pike hauling the mark from nj. this month. we who meet you where blessed. jd

Members online

No members online now.
Back