Ray Kits for sale...............

bufordtpisser

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
As I am unloading my Mark in the near future, I have 3 Ray Kits for sale. Two of the newer units that you do not have to shut down the car to raise it back up, and one of the original kits that you need to shut down and restart to raise. $35.00 per kit + shipping. This is the exact price that Ray charged me.

Slammed only. Not to stop bufordtpisser's sale, but if you want ride height adjustment search for "Module 8" and "ASHAM" - but be prepared to pay a lot more than $35 for one of those.

thanks, I will get it to you as soon as I can.
What is your paypal address? you can just pm it to me, or send it to the address I posted above.

how are u able to raise the vehicle with out starting the car? i have the upgraded kit but i have to start the car 3x inorder to get it back to ride height HELP?

thanks buford, I hope you don't mind if I wait til the 1st to send you the money, I'm out to sea right now and my wife has just informed me that we're over-budget for this pay period. I will definitely have the money on the first, though. Don't worry, I won't flake on you.

Thanks,
J. Richmond

Not to worry.........

thanks buford, I hope you don't mind if I wait til the 1st to send you the money, I'm out to sea right now and my wife has just informed me that we're over-budget for this pay period. I will definitely have the money on the first, though. Don't worry, I won't flake on you.

Thanks,
J. Richmond

It will give me time to find the install instructions.

Members online

No members online now.
Back