Rare Mark VIII Literature

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
A couple years ago I decided to start collecting Mark VIII literature. I dont have that much, but found a 96 brocure that had my exact 96 LSC in it, so I bought it. I found this on ebay and just had to have it.

61103a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380174386793&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I got it in the mail today and it looks brand new! I went directly to Kinkos and had it laminated. Best money I ever spent. I cant stop looking at it!

How many of you guys have some rare mark viii literature? would you be so kind to post pictures?

Am I the one that gets a kick out of this stuff?

y ai will post when i got time, i have my car in a magazine add for leasing the car back in 94 for 429 a month

i like the one Billcu has of a mark VIII on a suspension testing machine. it looks like a alignment machine and 4 arms bolt the each brake rotor and it shakes the hell out of the car over and over!.

i just have the Lincoln 1998 brochure, the one with all the models, and the 98 Mark VIII one, both mint.......

i like the one Billcu has of a mark VIII on a suspension testing machine. it looks like a alignment machine and 4 arms bolt the each brake rotor and it shakes the hell out of the car over and over!.

I forgot about that one. Great garage material, although my walls are already pretty filled with banners.

Anyone have or seen this one? Its a 93 brochure.....its HUGE!!! 51x20 I have it in my room

markhuge.jpg

The only thing i have is the issue of MM&FF that has the blue Mark 8 in it and the February 1993 Issue of Car & Driver that has a comparison test of the 93 Mark 8, 93 Acura Legend, 93 Eldorado and the 93 Lexus sc400.........The SC400 came 1st and the Mark 8 came 2nd.

Have a mint 93 Brochure, found on Ebay. They seem pretty easy to find.
Another site has a few pics of Marks on the asembly line.

Good score! There is some really cool stuff out there about our cars. I'll have to check thru my dads stuff and see what's there. He bought a 93 brand new about 3 months before he passed away. He loved that car and had every possible brochure and leaflet the dealer had for it. That's what started my interest in the Marks. I would love to have some literature on the Gen 1 LSCs, the Diamond Anniversary Edition, the Spring Feature, and the Collectors edition. I doubt all of them had literature or that any still exist. I'm in the process of collecting all of the rare models. So far I have a 96 DA cordovan and a 95 LSC. I still want a 96 LSC, 96 DA silver frost, 98 Spring Feature, and a 98 Collectors Edition. I figure they probably aren't going to get much cheaper before they start disappearing for good.

Good score! There is some really cool stuff out there about our cars. I'll have to check thru my dads stuff and see what's there. He bought a 93 brand new about 3 months before he passed away. He loved that car and had every possible brochure and leaflet the dealer had for it. That's what started my interest in the Marks. I would love to have some literature on the Gen 1 LSCs, the Diamond Anniversary Edition, the Spring Feature, and the Collectors edition. I doubt all of them had literature or that any still exist. I'm in the process of collecting all of the rare models. So far I have a 96 DA cordovan and a 95 LSC. I still want a 96 LSC, 96 DA silver frost, 98 Spring Feature, and a 98 Collectors Edition. I figure they probably aren't going to get much cheaper before they start disappearing for good.

There was a guy at Carlisle last year that had 93-98 sales brochures for $10 each, which I didn't think was bad @ all.

yea, have a 93 brochure i got at a swap meet for $1, and two 95 brochures....one lsc and one non lsc, an old road and track and motor trend from 93 where they ran a 15.8 with it :( and a motor trend from 95 or 96 where they run the fastest cars in a shoot out :)

I would like to have a '93 brochure :(

I bought one off of ebay and it was more of a magazine pull-out than something you'd pick up at the dealer...

very dissapointed

Anyone have or seen this one? Its a 93 brochure.....its HUGE!!! 51x20 I have it in my room

i have that on my shop wall rich, actually i have 2 of them, i have the small 2 page pic and that one which was 3 pages, i have a ton of mark VIII brochures that i bought off ebay and took the staples out and hung all the pics up!! i'll snap photos of all of mine. i even have one of a complete dohc 4.6 dissassembled and layed all out neatly.

Check the Ebay link in post #1, it has brochure listings on the bottom of page.

I have various brochures from the 60s to present time from the Big 3 (GM, Chrysler, Ford). I still have my car magazines from the late 80s to the present... when I am bored I open one up and go back in time...

I just bought one off ebay last night for my 96 and it was around $12 with shipping-I have a few magazines with reviews and road tests, covering my 93 (gone) and now my 96. I try to get brochures and articles for cars I have, they are just cool to have.

Members online

Back