Random parts

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Find out Monday if I got my promotion, which means I will be moving out of this forsaken city. So I want to start getting stuff cleared out. Will post pics up later.

For starters, I have everything left over from my hub swap...
-Stock front calipers
-Front slotted and cross drilled rotors (20k miles, no visible cracks)
-Front hubs
-Front caliper brackets
-Rear Hub (forgot the other at the machine shop)
-Chrome lugnuts

-Set of 16" chrome directionals. Decent shape, getting some pitting. Still look decent cleaned up.

-Gen 1 valve covers

-93 Computer (W3Z3 code)

-Gen 2 set of COPs. Replaced with a set of Accell coils

-Gen 1 fuel rail

I'm sure I have more (will be in the garage later), make offer.

Bump, still have everything. Some stuff will start hitting the trash this week, if no interest.

Edit: Also have a good condition oil pan. No rust, no dents.

Shoot me an offer on the oil pan.

I have someone interested in the rotors and calipers.
Philly-if they aren't interested I will drop you a pm as soon as I found out. Hopefully today.

if you dont want to much for the Computer I may take that
just to keep it out of the trash and Id try it in my 95

Ill think about it if anyone wants it sell it
I should have an answer on Friday after i get paid

COPs are sold.

Joe-Don't have an amp

Slow-Haven't had any other interest in the computer. Hell, make it $20. Let me know tomorrow, and I'll get it sent out Saturday.

Forgot I also have a Zex dry nitrous kit for sale. Complete kit minus a couple switches, and wiring to said switches ($15 total from radioshack). Comes with brand new brackets, nozzle, and jets for 100shot.

Computer is sold.

Biggest thing is the chrome directionals. Not running that bolt pattern anymore. Anyone need/want them? Really don't want to bring these with me. Too bad none of you guys are close. Would likely just give them to you. Don't mind shipping, will just be kind of a pain.
Quick shot of one, they are really dusty. Not sure where the red is coming from, there isn't any on the wheels at all.
IMAG0147.gif

Im close if you want to give them away.

Computer is sold.

Biggest thing is the chrome directionals. Not running that bolt pattern anymore. Anyone need/want them? Really don't want to bring these with me. Too bad none of you guys are close. Would likely just give them to you. Don't mind shipping, will just be kind of a pain.
Quick shot of one, they are really dusty. Not sure where the red is coming from, there isn't any on the wheels at all.
IMAG0147.gif
I would imagine that the red is coming from the red object seen in the lower left corner of this picture!

Members online

Back