Racist Nazi runs as a Republican on hate filled platform

04SCTLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Racist New Hampshire man, Ryan J. Murdough, uses hate to get elected to State House seat

By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 8:08 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...te_to_run_for_state_office.html#ixzz0tfXDfAhC

alg_neonazi_illinois.jpg

Olson/Getty
A New Hampshire man (not pictured) is hoping to use racism and the support of a hate group to get elected as a Republican.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...te_to_run_for_state_office.html#ixzz0tfXSWIwy

New Hampshire man is hoping racist hatred will help get him elected to state office.
Ryan J. Murdough, a 30-year-old who says he works with children with special needs at a youth center, is running for a seat on the State House in New Hampshire's 8th District.

And he's doing it as a Republican.

The self-professed "racist" is also supported by the American Third Position, a hate-spewing organization designed to "represent the political interests of White Americans, because no one else will."
"For far too long white Americans have been told that diversity is something beneficial to their existence," Murdough wrote in a letter to the Concord Monitor.

"New Hampshire residents must seek to preserve their racial identity if we want future generations to have to possibility to live in such a great state," he wrote.
The Republican party in New Hampshire has made all efforts to distance itself from Murdough.
"Mr. Murdough is a despicable racist," party spokesman Ryan Williams told the Union Leader. "His racist views are abhorrent and he is not welcome in the New Hampshire Republican Party."

Murdough has said he picked the GOP not because he considered himself a party member, but simply because it was the easiest way to get onto the ballot. It costs only a few dollars, while filing as an independent would require 150 signatures.

American Third Position, or A3P, has begun a fund-raising effort to finance Murdough's political endeavor, and the father of two has been an outspoken supporter of the group.

The A3P is run by several unapologetic racists, including Kevin B. MacDonald, a professor whose theories range from claiming Jewish people are genetically designed for greed, and African Americans and Hispanics are intellectually inferior to whites.

Another leader, Dr. Tom Sunic, has written essays critical of liberals and defends Nazi ideals.
James Edwards, another "director" of A3P, hosts a "pro-white" radio show which boasts it aims to "revive the White birthrate" and promotes "cultural conservative" ideals, which according to his website include hatred for feminism, homosexuality and the government.
The A3P claims it has already raised $1,340 in its goal to hit $2,500 by July 17 for Murdough's campaign.
The wanna-be state representative has said very little about what he hopes to accomplish as a politican, but has been very open about what he thinks.
"I don't want to force out all non-Whites," he wrote as a commentor on the Concord Monitor's website. "The American Third Position simply would offer immigrants a financial contribution IF they wanted to leave."

In another posting, Murdough wrote: "I think it makes perfect sense to pull over Hispanics in order to deport illegals. On the southern border the illegals are not light skinned Dutchmen. They are dark skinned hispanics, so why should we not target the people most likely to be an illegal immigrant?"

"Did you realize that the United States was intended to be a homeland for White/European people?" he wrote in May.

Other professed "pro-white" wanna-be candidates have used hate to try and get elected to state and federal offices. A Missouri man in March has used racist radio ads to run for the United States Senate, while a former Grand Dragon of the Klu Klux Klan in Indiana posted hateful ads to run for the House of Representatives

Somehow these guys never run as Democrats.
They say they're conservatives trying to keep this country great.

Conservatives are treated with suspicion because this is where conservative extremism leads to.

and promotes "cultural conservative" ideals, which according to his website include hatred for feminism, homosexuality and the government.

They even call themselves conservatives, and are trying to keep the country from growing and evolving.

Seems anyone can run as a Republican.
This may be taking inclusion a bit far. :eek:

Now get off my lawn! :D

The Republican party in New Hampshire has made all efforts to distance itself from Murdough.
"Mr. Murdough is a despicable racist," party spokesman Ryan Williams told the Union Leader. "His racist views are abhorrent and he is not welcome in the New Hampshire Republican Party."
That's all that matters. So, do you assert that he speaks for the entire Republican Party?

The rest of your post is worthless.

Robert KKK Byrd? Bull Connor? J. William Fulbright? George Wallace? :rolleyes:

That's all that matters. So, do you assert that he speaks for the entire Republican Party?

The rest of your post is worthless.

Robert KKK Byrd? :rolleyes:

Touche!
But it seems the new extremists try to attach themselves to the Republicans and call themselves "moral conservatives"

He doesn't speak for the entire republican party but he says things that are IMO there deep in the souls of extremists who identify themselves as conservatives.

Touche!
But it seems the new extremists try to attach themselves to the Republicans and call themselves "moral conservatives"
The 'new extremists?' What does that mean? Examples? This is one guy, but you're citing multiple cases?

'Moral conservatives?' What does that mean? Examples?

What are you doing, inventing new terms so you can fit conservatives into the template of racism that you want to perpetuate?

Even if this guy is truly a Republican, you've already backed off your original implication that the Republican party is racist because this guy is racist. That was your original intent, wasn't it?

So, are you saying that I'm a racist because this guy is a racist? Is this guilt by very, very loose association now? Next you'll say that Republicans are racist because they are humans, and this guy is human, and can't we see the correlation? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you're not good at this.

He doesn't speak for the entire republican party but he says things that are IMO there deep in the souls of extremists who identify themselves as conservatives.
And you're basing this opinion on what factual evidence? You mean things that you want to be down deep in the souls of conservatives?

You really are stretching now - taking wild guesses at what people think deep down just so you can smear conservatives as racist?

Wonder how this would play in court -

"No, your honor, I have no evidence, and he's never acted like a racist, never said or done anything that would indicate it...but...I'll bet deep down he is, because it is helpful to my case!"

Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf? Keep pushing this 'racist' canard, and eventually nobody will ever take you lefties seriously.

This guy is a joke, does he think he has a chance in hell, Alvin Green has a better chance at winning in South Carolina!

So a Democrat paints a swastika on the back of his bald head and runs for office as a Republican? OK, I got it.

A New Hampshire man (not pictured) is hoping to use racism and the support of a hate group to get elected as a Republican.

I didn't even notice the caption at first.

So, the picture isn't even the guy being talked about?

The article would have you believe that the picture is of the candidate. The caption is very small.

The 'new extremists?' What does that mean? Examples? This is one guy, but you're citing multiple cases?

'Moral conservatives?' What does that mean? Examples?

What are you doing, inventing new terms so you can fit conservatives into the template of racism that you want to perpetuate?

Even if this guy is truly a Republican, you've already backed off your original implication that the Republican party is racist because this guy is racist. That was your original intent, wasn't it?

So, are you saying that I'm a racist because this guy is a racist? Is this guilt by very, very loose association now? Next you'll say that Republicans are racist because they are humans, and this guy is human, and can't we see the correlation? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you're not good at this.

And you're basing this opinion on what factual evidence? You mean things that you want to be down deep in the souls of conservatives?

You really are stretching now - taking wild guesses at what people think deep down just so you can smear conservatives as racist?

Wonder how this would play in court -

"No, your honor, I have no evidence, and he's never acted like a racist, never said or done anything that would indicate it...but...I'll bet deep down he is, because it is helpful to my case!"

Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf? Keep pushing this 'racist' canard, and eventually nobody will ever take you lefties seriously.

Calm down.
It's so easy to get you going.
I'm not insinuating anything other than saying these guys seem attracted to the hapless :p republican party.
You seem to bubble over with your conclusions.
I didn't bring up guilt by association.
I don't know what a moral conservative is.
I misspoke and I apologize.
I was a little hasty and meant to say "cultural conservative" as this is how they describe themselves.

Another leader, Dr. Tom Sunic, has written essays critical of liberals and defends Nazi ideals.
James Edwards, another "director" of A3P, hosts a "pro-white" radio show which boasts it aims to "revive the White birthrate" and promotes "cultural conservative" ideals, which according to his website include hatred for feminism, homosexuality and the government

These are their own self descriptive words.

Well they don't call themselves liberals but conservatives are trying to label liberals as nazis and communists.

So it's interesting that the racists say "No we're not liberals, we're conservatives"

I also prefaced this as my opinion.
Primarily my dislike is for busybody people who want to legislate morality which I find more offensive than the ones merely trying to steal more from my wallet :shifty::eek: although I'm not much fond of them either.

And by new extremists I meant the current KKK types surfacing.
Byrd and Wallace were your father's extremists hence old extremists.

From here:
The third version of liberal condescension points to something more sinister. In his 2008 book, "Nixonland," progressive writer Rick Perlstein argued that Richard Nixon created an enduring Republican strategy of mobilizing the ethnic and other resentments of some Americans against others. Similarly, in their 1992 book, "Chain Reaction," Thomas Byrne Edsall and Mary D. Edsall argued that Nixon and Reagan talked up crime control, low taxes and welfare reform to cloak racial animus and help make it mainstream. It is now an article of faith among many liberals that Republicans win elections because they tap into white prejudice against blacks and immigrants [Southern Strategy].

Race doubtless played a significant role in the shift of Deep South whites to the Republican Party during and after the 1960s. But the liberal narrative has gone essentially unchanged since then -- recall former president Carter's recent assertion that opposition to Obama reflects racism -- even though survey research has shown a dramatic decline in prejudiced attitudes among white Americans in the intervening decades. Moreover, the candidates and agendas of both parties demonstrate an unfortunate willingness to play on prejudices, whether based on race, region, class, income, or other factors.

I didn't even notice the caption at first.

So, the picture isn't even the guy being talked about?

The article would have you believe that the picture is of the candidate. The caption is very small.

I included the disclaimer but I can see the media loves throwing this swastika stuff out to sell copy and so they can shed crocodile tears over how horrible HORRIBLE!:eek: it is while secretly giggling about it.

Don't you take your media with a grain of salt?

From here:
The third version of liberal condescension points to something more sinister. In his 2008 book, "Nixonland," progressive writer Rick Perlstein argued that Richard Nixon created an enduring Republican strategy of mobilizing the ethnic and other resentments of some Americans against others. Similarly, in their 1992 book, "Chain Reaction," Thomas Byrne Edsall and Mary D. Edsall argued that Nixon and Reagan talked up crime control, low taxes and welfare reform to cloak racial animus and help make it mainstream. It is now an article of faith among many liberals that Republicans win elections because they tap into white prejudice against blacks and immigrants [Southern Strategy].

Race doubtless played a significant role in the shift of Deep South whites to the Republican Party during and after the 1960s. But the liberal narrative has gone essentially unchanged since then -- recall former president Carter's recent assertion that opposition to Obama reflects racism -- even though survey research has shown a dramatic decline in prejudiced attitudes among white Americans in the intervening decades. Moreover, the candidates and agendas of both parties demonstrate an unfortunate willingness to play on prejudices, whether based on race, region, class, income, or other factors.

So it's how you play the game?
Or is it how you tell the joke.

I included the disclaimer but I can see the media loves throwing this swastika stuff out to sell copy and so they can shed crocodile tears over how horrible HORRIBLE!:eek: it is while secretly giggling about it.

Don't you take your media with a grain of salt?
You obviously don't.

You swallow their innuendo and pap without even blinking:

They say they're conservatives trying to keep this country great.

Conservatives are treated with suspicion because this is where conservative extremism leads to.
So, really you are saying that Nazi racists are really just ultra right wingers.

Was that the point of your post?

Moreover, the candidates and agendas of both parties demonstrate an unfortunate willingness to play on prejudices, whether based on race, region, class, income, or other factors.

You said they both play games.

By joke I meant the joke is on the voters.

How you tell the "joke" that cons the voters

You obviously don't.

You swallow their innuendo and pap without even blinking:

So, really you are saying that Nazi racists are really just ultra right wingers.

Was that the point of your post?

The republicans are calling the liberals nazis but the nazis identify with and call themselves conservatives.

I haven't seen any current nazis calling themselves democrats.

"No we're not liberals, we're conservatives!"

So this just points out the irony here.

To quote your article:
Murdough has said he picked the GOP not because he considered himself a party member, but simply because it was the easiest way to get onto the ballot. It costs only a few dollars, while filing as an independent would require 150 signatures.

To quote your article:

It seems the republicans make it too easy to run as one.
So this is what you get.

It seems the republicans make it too easy to run as one.
So this is what you get.
So, your entire argument/post finally boils down to the Republicans having lax restrictions on getting on the ballot.

CONGRATULATIONS.:rolleyes:

So, your entire argument/post finally boils down to the Republicans having lax restrictions on getting on the ballot.

Misdirection, what he was trying to say is that those people claim they are conservative, and extremists like this do spawn an awful lot of hatred for "normal" conservatives. This is like identifying Christianity with Hitler just because he claimed to be a christian. Though, there is some wonder in the fact that these types of extremists always claim to be conservative. Republican or not is not really what the issue should be when analyzing this.

Anyways, congratulations on not being able to interpret what was said in this thread.:rolleyes: If you weren't so quick to be dismissive and confrontational, you would have realized that.... but then again, that has never been your strong suit, you just accuse anyone who doesn't share your anger and knee-jerk reactions of it.

Seriously though, go back and re-read it.

Misdirection, what he was trying to say is that those people claim they are conservative, and extremists like this do spawn an awful lot of hatred for "normal" conservatives. This is like identifying Christianity with Hitler just because he claimed to be a christian. Though, there is some wonder in the fact that these types of extremists always claim to be conservative. Republican or not is not really what the issue should be when analyzing this.

Where did he claim to be conservative? He said the only reason he went for the GOP ticket is because it was easy to get on the ballot. A good analogy is how hostile ankle-biting morons like you manage to get an account on this forum regardless of their intellectual qualifications or disposition.

Oh, and by the way, genius, 'GOP' does not automatically equal 'conservative.'

Maybe you should read the OP before knee-jerk reacting - saves you the embarrassment of looking more ignorant than you already do.

x3x6eabcc90001e27fc371e300148b5defc.jpg

The world works on rules.
You don't think it's embarassing (for republicans) this guy can run as a Republican.

Some of his positions are conservative and not as extreme as his racism.
He could almost be described as an extreme racist conservative.

And because of lax rules how about this amusing candidate?

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=65590

You said you were a libertarian but rush to defend conservatives.

Where did he claim to be conservative? He said the only reason he went for the GOP ticket is because it was easy to get on the ballot. A good analogy is how hostile ankle-biting morons like you manage to get an account on this forum regardless of their intellectual qualifications or disposition.

Oh, and by the way, genius, 'GOP' does not automatically equal 'conservative.'

Maybe you should read the OP before knee-jerk reacting - saves you the embarrassment of looking more ignorant than you already do.

x3x6eabcc90001e27fc371e300148b5defc.jpg

The nazis call themselves "cultural conservatives"

The nazis call themselves "cultural conservatives"
Here's what the article says -

James Edwards, another "director" of A3P, hosts a "pro-white" radio show which boasts it aims to "revive the White birthrate" and promotes "cultural conservative" ideals, which according to his website include hatred for feminism, homosexuality and the government.

The article says A3P supports Murdough, but it doesn't say that Murdough calls himself a conservative - nor does it say that Edwards calls himself a conservative - only that he promotes certain ideals. Promoting something isn't the same as identifying yourself with it. Example - Republicans who vote for Obamacare. So-called "blue dog" Democrats.

Look, you get an 'A' for effort here, but you're not successful in painting conservatives as racists. I'm not a racist. I don't believe that the United States was intended only for European whites.

Members online

No members online now.
Back