Race For Pink Slips?

2001LS8Sport said:
I guess I've just about had enough of you. You have a grand total of 19 posts on this board...and in those you have called me a "moron" and I have no idea what you're trying to call us with this last tirade. Please...re-enroll in the high school you dropped out of and take English 101 again...and again.

You are the one who made the claim "I know street racing" with your big bad 12.1 second car. Well, I would suggest you get the September 2005 issue of Carcraft and turn to page 80. You will get an idea of what it's REALLY like if you want to play with the big boys on the street. And when you read it, (oops...I forgot...you need to take English a couple of more times first)...ok...when you have someone read it to you...remember that this guy has competition out there. Since I know for a fact there are similar cars in the NYC area, I can only assume that like everything else you've spewed, your "knowledge" of street racing and horsepower is nothing but :bsflag:

Go take care of your LIFE like you said...but before you do...why don't you get one.

BUH BYE!!!

i dont read "crapcraft" its for grandpas, i go with a different magazines

ArdenJag said:
i dont read "crapcraft" its for grandpas, i go with a different magazines

Who reads it to you? Oh....wait...I know....it comes with Crayolas.....

Mods...do we really need this guy????

Arden - you are a real kid - congratulations.

22 posts - how many of them have added to this community.

itsnotmydaddys said:
im gonna try to set it up this weekend, prolly tom. night, ill let u know, i gotta get some batteries for the radar b4 i do it

do you still have your LS? /hopingeverythingisok

Quik LS said:
right - to drop a full second off your time..... you would have to loose about 800 pounds - or - gain about 70hp.

all the bolt-ons... intake, exhaust, XCal, ...etc - still will not add up to 70hp
our supercharger we have on offer for a one time install here will bring your LS up to about 375hp. Always remove unwanted seats, spare wheel, un needed fuel, any bags or junk in your car before any "challenge", the weight is a very restricting factor!
but please remember, this is just an in house install here at SVC so we cant mail order this particular supercharger.
time to beat those damn maximas guys!

ls players run rear edit.JPG

Lincoln LS supercharged Players Run04.jpg

ArdenJag said:
if he didnt know i was racing him , would he pull over 4 times next to me on the i-80??? common, maybe you dont know what your yapping about.....

stock jag is making that, i went to the atco raceway in jersey , with stock 16" wheels , x pipe, rear mufflers, iridium plugs, cai and all the filters changed i did best of 14.6@102mph... thats from standstilll...that m3 on the highway what you think it is???sent from heaven???

20001LS8--you started saying :q:q:q:q that im spewing something out...ok you may have the knowledge of the NHRA which means nothing to me...i got a knowledge of street racing , which involves stock enigines, through lightly modded to heavily builded in a stock car chassis, and i know what im talking about.....its not a custom welded farme with 5000hp engine, WTF r u talking about???? then, to be honest i was raised ona turbocharged vehicle, my best build ride was a 90 PGT with a t3/04e on it , engine build from ground up, hp was 348whp and 412tq, best of 1/4 12.1@132mph...speaking of E55 , i meant the 99-02 body style (plain 5.5 litre engine) ...speaking of bashing im bashing the garbage maxima because i dont like it and if his LS is properly taken care of , he should it him without a problem.....also ive never said the LS has american engine, its jag block and some american mystery used, im proud of my AJ28 4.0 engine :N
no comments needed, just take a look at the photo......

retard.jpg

SpecialVehicleConcepts said:
our supercharger we have on offer for a one time install here will bring your LS up to about 375hp. Always remove unwanted seats, spare wheel, un needed fuel, any bags or junk in your car before any "challenge", the weight is a very restricting factor!
but please remember, this is just an in house install here at SVC so we cant mail order this particular supercharger.
time to beat those damn maximas guys!

:Bang :Bang Why...why the decals??

BIG CELO said:
:Bang :Bang Why...why the decals??
she only has decals on her from the race. We had them stripped off a week or so later, then we sold the car to a local guy who keeps calling us telling us how much he loves it! He enjoys beating M3's etc and suburu wrx's on a regular basis.
the race was called The players run. We had our LS and Escalade take part.
great moment: the LS kicking butts on the test track at 155mph staying with the ferraris and Lambos in their slipstream, not quite enough to overtake, but it kept up with them. That says something for a US production sedan with some toys added for effect!

SpecialVehicleConcepts said:
she only has decals on her from the race. We had them stripped off a week or so later, then we sold the car to a local guy who keeps calling us telling us how much he loves it! He enjoys beating M3's etc and suburu wrx's on a regular basis.
the race was called The players run. We had our LS and Escalade take part.
great moment: the LS kicking butts on the test track at 155mph staying with the ferraris and Lambos in their slipstream, not quite enough to overtake, but it kept up with them. That says something for a US production sedan with some toys added for effect!

That's really good to hear atleast someone is owning those cars damm1t!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back