Quik LS

damn that sucks.......Wish I could have saw it on coparts I would have bought it for the supercharger intake and misc parts. Did someone buy it from on here?

Hello Quik LS.

I very recently got a 2005 LSE. Been wanting one since 2006. I've been reading your posts because I'm hoping to supercharge mine. Very sorry to hear of the loss of the legend. I would be happy to dedicate mine to the memory of yours. Do you have specs on your build which I can purchase?

Mike

Hello Quik LS.

I very recently got a 2005 LSE. Been wanting one since 2006. I've been reading your posts because I'm hoping to supercharge mine. Very sorry to hear of the loss of the legend. I would be happy to dedicate mine to the memory of yours. Do you have specs on your build which I can purchase?

Mike

there are threads all over the place on here all about it. basically it will not be worth your time and money

Quik LS thought it was worth doing. Many wanted to do it. In what way is it not worth the time and money?

you will probably spend at least 5k probably more, have to find someone who can tune the LS, spend months figuireing it all out to maybe get another 50 maybe if you're lucky 100 hp out of car that is anywhere from 14 to 8 years old.

then what will you race it? I mean really there is no reason unless you have 10k and time to do it sure it would be cool.

If I was in tinker mode with this car and I had access to the tuning program and a good wide band O2 sensor I'd go for it. I have a GM 3.8 blower on the shelf that would package better than the Eaton one.

Of course I think I exercised that demon with my '93 'stang. I too have felt the rear end wiggle during a WOT shift and was not impressed. I can see how Quik lost it easily.

I thought he had a rear axle failure along with some other damage when the axle gave way? He gave the details in some post.

I thought he had a rear axle failure along with some other damage when the axle gave way? He gave the details in some post.

Yeah. Just read the whole thread...made a lane change after just entering the highway and something gave way

Members online

No members online now.
Back