Quik LS

I haven't heard anything but that is his car alright, anyone have an email address

That looks like a lot of blood on the seat

Sure looks like Quik's car. I bet someone from LLSOC will chime in.

yeah. flappy paddle shifters and all. sure beat the crap out of that car. hope everyone is alright.

clearly the blood has me concerned but perhaps more so is the fact that he's letting his car go to auction...hopefully just a bad offer from the ins co.
Found a twitter acct http://twitter.com/#!/quik_in_austin can someone with a twitter acct msg him.

I too hope he is okay. I just spoke to him via pm last week regarding a fuel pressure question I had.

Hopefully, he buys it back and puts it back together as most of us know what is under the hood.

well thats a bold statement considering he's looking at this thread right now.... I'd wait to see what he has to say

Quik is a good member and a hell of a resource. Just hope he is okay. The car damage is a far second.

Woah. That thing is fvcked.

Someone needs to get down there and grabthat car before it's gone. Those parts are worth a lot on that car.

Looks like blood is all over the wheel and the center console.

This is messed up!

Good find tho

maybe (hopefully ) just a cut when the glass broke.... I'd assume we'll be getting a explanation soon

Scary stuff. Hope Lou and everyone is okay.

Prayers sent just in case.

Weird how the airbags aren't deployed.

Looks like he cut a hand and pulled up brake after wreck then had to crawl to Passenger side since the driver door was likely stuck at the time.

the plot thickens, he just signed off.... Well from the damage it doesn't look to bad, But it doesnt take much.... I pray for the best...

he signed off ?.....wow...I wonder why he did that

hmmm...maybe my words ring true

Maybe until we know if he is okay, it is time to fall back on speculating.

the plot thickens, he just signed off.... Well from the damage it doesn't look to bad, But it doesnt take much.... I pray for the best...

you pray for the best...are you kidding me....do you think he's in the Intensive Care Unit checking threads on his laptop

he's fine...just a bruised ego

Members online

Back