QUICKLY URGENT HELP.. WILL A 2nd GEN LSE GRILLE FIT A 1rst GEN LS?

Hernandez

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
a 2005-2006 lse grille will fit my 2002?
can somebody answer asap please i need to know RIGHT NOW

Because you probably won't know how to put it on, or take the old one off.

See, I am saving you the trouble.

but if i knew hot to put it on and take it of.. would it fit then?

Well if you know 'hot' and can take it 'of'. It most certainly won't fit in those types of circumstances.

I would just sell your car TBH.

but if i could write correctly and i knew hoW to take it OFF.... would it fit THEN?

No it will not, the grilles on the LS are not even removable, any place/person you see trying to sell you one is simply scamming. They are like those Nigeria emails.

No it will not, the grilles on the LS are not even removable, any place/person you see trying to sell you one is simply scamming. They are like those Nigeria emails.

He speaks the truth. One member on here had to remove most of his front bumper and retro fit his new grille onto his hood to get it to fit right. Took weeks and lots of welding/bondo/paint

your caps lock is stuck. :rolleyes:

Seriously though... all grilles fit all years.

These responses made me lmao. Cheers to Hernandez, for taking it all in stride as well :Beer

wtf? i took mine off several times and you dont need anything but a screwdriver! yes, they are removable. i crashed my car so the guy in the shop took it off to paint the whole front.. so, tell me if its going to fit because i found one and i want to buy it before the guy paints my car. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A LSE WILL FIT

Damn these guys aren't showing you mercy! Lmao.

Yes all grilles fit all ls'es. The lse grille will fit your gen1

wtf? i took mine off several times and you dont need anything but a screwdriver! yes, they are removable. i crashed my car so the guy in the shop took it off to paint the whole front.. so, tell me if its going to fit because i found one and i want to buy it before the guy paints my car. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A LSE WILL FIT

Yes.

hey thanks PEKTEL, im off to buy it right now :)
hey Andrizzle i hate you because you are racist and you only speak to me that way because i am mexican

hey thanks PEKTEL, im off to buy it right now :)
hey Andrizzle i hate you because you are racist and you only speak to me that way because i am mexican

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

racecard.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back