Quick Intro - New to LVC

TrickVert

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I just picked up a 2003 LS V8 last weekend, and I could not be more pleased with it. 23,000 miles and OASIS shows it was dealer serviced at 5K, 10K, 15K and 20K. Should serve me very well.

DSC02337Medium.jpg

Originally I intended mods to be very mild, such as adding some Hoen bulbs, removing the chrome rockers, and painting the grille and license surrounds. Then I couldn't back up my snowy driveway this afternoon, and I now want to see how hard it might be to swap in a LSD!

You may be wondering about my forum name, since there is no convertible LS. I also have a '95 Mustang GT as my Sunday driver, and TrickVert is my moniker on Corral.net and other Mustang boards. (Figured it was simpler to just use that one rather than trying to come up with something original and befitting here.)

DSC01041MMedium.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

It will look a bit different after it comes down off the work stands in the spring. New suspension including Eibach Pro-Kit springs should make it look and handle much better.

I also have a '99 F150 with about 215K miles and still going strong. You can find me on F150online.com as OhioLariat.

DSC01256Medium.jpg

That's me ands my rides. I look forward to becoming a part of the LVC consortium.

Andy

Awesome color. I'm going to guess and say your a Ford man. I just got rid of my 03 LS and it was a nice ride. I like those wheels the best too. Definentely remove the chrome rockers.

Your lucky too, if you start having COP problems, I think this is the only year covered by Ford's recall/warranty on them for 10years or 100,000mi.

Welcome.

Awesome color. I'm going to guess and say your a Ford man. I just got rid of my 03 LS and it was a nice ride. I like those wheels the best too. Definentely remove the chrome rockers.

Your lucky too, if you start having COP problems, I think this is the only year covered by Ford's recall/warranty on them for 10years or 100,000mi.

Welcome.

Thanks. Yes, I like the color, as well. My wife absolutely LOVES it (and everything else about the car), and has threatened to take it away from me!

Ford guy? Ummm, I guess you could say that. There's an '01 Escape in the drive, as well. :)

I like these wheels much better than the other stock ones I've seen, and I do plan on removing the chrome (and maybe the pinstripe, too). Bad part is, my wife really likes it. I'll just have to convince her it's the "right thing to do." ;)

I read about the COP warranty. Good deal, eh?

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to learning and helping.

Andy

Welcome aboard. Just always remember to refer to me as SIR. Dont talk back, and do as you are told and everything will be fine.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:Beer :Beer J/K

Members online

No members online now.
Back