question about matte wrap

dnce0589

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i wanna get a matte black wrap on my ls but the interior is cream would it look ok if i did it cuz some ppl say it would look nice cuz black matches ne thing also whats the price of a matte wrap and just in case the price to change the color of my interior

It would look like a black ls with tan interior.

It would cost more to wrap and change the interior color of your car than the car is worth. You could sell it and buy a gen II with the interior you want.

Tint windows, problem solved.

What he said, why would the interior have any affect on the exterior anyways?

p1160023h.jpg

Black windows solves the world's problems.

Your car sits low as :q:q:q:q.

Bet youve dragged those tailpipes a few times.

Quit driving a fishbowl, tint the windows, wrap it in matte black and don't worry about it. If it were me though I'd just try to change the finish of your current color, it looks like silver. Possibly a matte silver or gray? Just saying because unless the door jambs are done, the contrasts there would bother the hell outta me.

Wow jerbear that's cheaper than I thought. I thought Andrizzle said he spent 6-700 in materials!

You should wrap your ls in a gloss black metallic vinyl. It would probably look like tuxedo black.

Quit driving a fishbowl, tint the windows, wrap it in matte black and don't worry about it. If it were me though I'd just try to change the finish of your current color, it looks like silver. Possibly a matte silver or gray? Just saying because unless the door jambs are done, the contrasts there would bother the hell outta me.

Wow jerbear that's cheaper than I thought. I thought Andrizzle said he spent 6-700 in materials!

The vinyl I got is 970RA series. It has air release chambers in the adhesive. I think that is what makes it more expensive. Also I am not sure if its lighting or cameras - but my vinyl seems more satin than matte compared to jerbear's and Soopa's.

Thanks Monk, when it's clean it looks so damn sexy.

Members online

Back