Putting HID in a gen1

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Other than cutting the green (I think its the green wire) under the glove box and mounting the ballast, what is involved in hooking up OEM HID lights in a gen 1?

Yes, I have searched and looked at tech articals but could not find what I was looking for. Thanks in advance for the recommendation though.

I believe you need to take the multifunction switch out... from there not sure what you do... I remember reading it in a tech article, you want the low beams to stay on when you turn the high beams on.

connect pins 13 and 15 of the multi function switch together. and mount it all. seriously you searched? because this has been covered a million times you should have been overwhelmed with results from the search function.

connect pins 13 and 15 of the multi function switch together. and mount it all. seriously you searched? because this has been covered a million times you should have been overwhelmed with results from the search function.

Yes "seriously I searched". I found that part, but I was thinking there was more to it. Guess it's easier than I thought.

Members online

No members online now.
Back