Pulstar Plug

TarzansLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I Saw This In Motor Trend Some Time Ago And Just Decided To Check It Out.

http://pulstar.com/

Need Some Thoughts On This. Would It Offer What It Says To An LS
Or Any Car For That Matter. What Do You Think?

Interesting. If I hadn't just gotten new plugs for my car I'd probably give them a try. I'm all for trying new things. Any clue what they cost though?? They don't sound cheap!

Hmmm....I had better see an increase on the dyno for that much! I thought I was spending big whenever I used to get the Bosch Platinum +4's for $8 each.

I found em on ebay for $22.99 shipped. That's 1 plug.

I thought it was 24.99 for the whole PACK... hrmmm, I guess time will tell.

It's snake oil. They aren't magic, so they won't make anything better. They have an internal gap and are likely to make the coils fail much sooner.

If you are going to spend $20 per plug then check out Brisk premium spark plugs. I run them in my motorcycle and they have proven dyno horsepower. Plus they wont mess with the coils because they dont require stored power like the pulstar plugs. Good Luck!!!

the LS already uses MSD (Multiple Spark Discharge) meaning it rapidly fires many sparks instead of just one - which should make this redundant and unneccessary.

I'm confused....

The result: The improved combustion efficiency burns fuel sooner and more effectively, which equals improved mpg, less CO2 based emissions, and better overall drivability. Even the green get greener! For example, in this EPA US06 fuel consumption lab test, even the icon of fuel economy and eco-friendliness- the Toyota Prius- saw notable improvements in mpg.

So if it burns ALL of the fuel, wouldn't that create more Carbon Dioxide, as opposed to having say, only 80% of the fuel being burned with "old scool" plugs?

More complete combustion = more CO2, no?

I'm confused....

So if it burns ALL of the fuel, wouldn't that create more Carbon Dioxide, as opposed to having say, only 80% of the fuel being burned with "old scool" plugs?

More complete combustion = more CO2, no?

But who cares, right? lol

I think it's horse :q:q:q:q..like a Hydroxycut diet...you guys seen the news on that :q:q:q:q? I laugh at anybody who bought that liver-killer placebo crap

Members online

Back