Pull Down Trunk?

ModPWR said:
""apparently you dont like sound quality" it got me a lil hot since thats exactly what i am after."

no comments.
no comments yah keep it that way.

I guess you missed the fact that the quote is directly from your post.

You sir have been *owned*

Now, your personal remarks are totally out of place. I'm not "the kinda guy" person you call me in your reply, I resent that. I know better than to call people what they're not. I am all for the facts though, and you can't even support your own words. I didn't want this to come to this point, but this is not cool.

ModPWR said:
I guess you missed the fact that the quote is directly from your post.

You sir have been *owned*

Now, your personal remarks are totally out of place. I'm not "the kinda guy" person you call me in your reply, I resent that. I know better than to call people what they're not. I am all for the facts though, and you can't even support your own words. I didn't want this to come to this point, but this is not cool.

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. People are starting to get called names, and we all know that that does'nt need to happen around here. Eric, i don't know what happened, (did some one drive by your house late at night with their "Shine box" turned up?) you need to chill out.

If you want to get right down to it, klutch did'nt want your negative opinoin about his stereo setup, (about like you not wanting jeremi's) Calm down a bit, and everything will be cool.

oh...BTW, whats up Jeremi, have'nt seen you around here latley. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back