Project intro

Ten96

LVC Member
Reaction score
00 LS6
Over the last couple of weeks ive been thrashing on this car. Inspired by its new found life and some of the SICK Sedans I've seen here. The pictures suck, i need to do it properly.
Work so far:
Head lights / LED turn lamps / Painted lids / Blue Eyes
VOLVO 18" Wheels / Black Chromed and re-shoed on 235/18/35
Smoked lenses and black chromed surround and trim. The finish in the grill was ate up, so I covered it to match the bra. I am content at the moment, I think next is performance upgrades, chip, kit, exhaust. I definitely need to poke around in the tranny and get the shift issue handled, it works good if I manual shift it through 2nd and 3rd. After 10 years of ownership I still can't wait to drive that car every day. My superduty is collecting dust...

Couple weeks ago

img20111226212657.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Now

img20120115212330.jpg
[/URL]

Bigger pix needed. You had the car for ten yrs and just started to mod it? How do u do it lol. Its like a must for me to mod my cars, even if its small mods

No "chips" for this car. You will need an xcal tuner with a tune to have the necessary changes I think you are looking to have.

I'll need a magnifying glass to see those pictures.

Def some more pics.... I think yours "WILL BE" ( cause i cant see it now) the first LS with a bra i've seen...

Congrats on the modifying! Took me alomst 3 weeks to start on mine, let alone 10 years!
I have no patience...haha

Your superduty is collecting dust? Is it a diesel? I would kill for a ccsb F250. From what I can tell the LS looks good.

10 years really??

And car bras kill the paint.

t
10 years really??

And car bras kill the paint.

yep I bought it in 02. Paid 35gs for it, for what the market is on it now... I can never get rid of it. lol...Cost me more to put a set of tires on my truck than the trade in on the car.......funny.

Yea the bra has its drawbacks but its the lesser of two evils with all the rock tossing semi trucks around here. I go through two windshield's a year, that's how the finish got destroyed on the grill.

Your superduty is collecting dust? Is it a diesel? I would kill for a ccsb F250. From what I can tell the LS looks good.

img20120116145953.jpg
[/URL]

Its nice not having to drive it everyday...it just tows the boat and annoys the neigbors when I let it idle in the driveway a couple times a week just to keep it lubbed ...sounds like a jet with the magnaflow 5".... ;)

I like the color of the ls. Your mods look good. More pics, still lol

I like the color of the ls. Your mods look good. More pics, still lol

Thanks, makes all those hours worth it. Like you said earlier about me waiting so long? When I think about it, i would have done something earlier if i would have seen one LS in this town that made mine look like it lived on the wrong side of the tracks....lol. there are so few here and the market for them here is doesn't exist. I have seen probably 10 driving with NV plates in the 10 years i have had mine. None that were anything but stock. I saw the cars on here and i couldn't get things going fast enouph!!

I will say this, if somebody is in the market this is the place to look, they can't give them away when they show up.

Ive got plenty of these cars near me. I ride with a few of them in my club.

Its nice not having to drive it everyday...it just tows the boat and annoys the neigbors when I let it idle in the driveway a couple times a week just to keep it lubbed ...sounds like a jet with the magnaflow 5".... ;)

I have a buddy who just put a bigger garrett turbo on his 6.0 with the 5" Magnaflow. That thing is really loud now! So wanna trade the truck for another LS? hahaha

I have a buddy who just put a bigger garrett turbo on his 6.0 with the 5" Magnaflow. That thing is really loud now! So wanna trade the truck for another LS? hahaha

:) Couldn't live without my toy hauler. MY wife would dig it though, I wouldn't be able to take off and go fishing for days on end. :)

img20110712124430.jpg
[/URL]

Members online

No members online now.
Back