Power Window Ponder...

austin26372

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I drive new cars for a living (yeah, it's nice! :cool:) and a good bit of them have auto up/down windows. I've been wanting at least a passenger side auto down option, but having bi-directional auto windows would be nice. Should I kill this dream, or is it doable?

This was actually discussed recently. 98lincmk7lsc said "I had a Viper alarm on my first Mark VIII and bought the DEI window module that would roll up the windows when the alarm was set to go with it. A side feature of it was auto down and auto up for BOTH sides. Was really nice. I'm sure you could install just the window module, wouldn't have to be part of an alarm system..."

this was actually discussed recently. 98lincmk7lsc said "i had a viper alarm on my first mark viii and bought the dei window module that would roll up the windows when the alarm was set to go with it. A side feature of it was auto down and auto up for both sides. Was really nice. I'm sure you could install just the window module, wouldn't have to be part of an alarm system..."

+1

Members online

No members online now.
Back