Power Steering Cooler - needed

joeynat

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong here but its greater exposure....

Does anyone have a rust free power steering cooler for a 1994 Mark VIII ?

I know this doesn't belong here but its greater exposure....

Does anyone have a rust free power steering cooler for a 1994 Mark VIII ?

I have a 1997 Thunderbird Sport I'm parting out, it still has the PS cooler, and I believe it's identical to the one you need.

I'll ship it cheap - the car is getting pretty stripped now and I just want it gone. I'll get some pics here - give me a few minutes.

I'll have to try to upload the pic later - photobucket is acting stupid. I can email you the pic if you send me your email.

How does $35 shipped sound to you? PM me your shipping info and I'll respond with paypal info.

PM replied. Here is a pic of it on the car. I couldn't get a pic from the underneath because there is a tranny cooler in front of it. I'll take it off tomorrow for better pics.

PSCooler.jpg

Thanks, but that’s quite different from what’s installed in a Mark VIII.

What we're really after are the stock lines that run from the PS cooler, around the radiator support, and connect to the reservoir and the rack. joeynat's are quite rusty.

HPIM4521.jpg

HPIM4520.jpg

HPIM4522.jpg

Yeh, I remember the first time I got under a car here in Florida at a u-pull-it. I almost pooped myself - here is a 20 year old car and the underbelly looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

holy cow.. i don't have near that much rust on my missouri car. and we see alot of salt too...

Members online

No members online now.
Back