Post your wheels!

Xrumer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for some wheels for my 98' help me out....

Thanks!

mine. 18" Velocity wheels with 245/45/18 tires.

tmpphpueFFKa.jpg

tmpphpoBAQTd.jpg

need wheel size for 1997 mark viii

guys ,whats the largest wheel can i put in the rear...could i go with 245-35-18 on a 10 inch rim....please let me know thx john

I'm FAWKIN losing my mind trying to decide on rims at this very moment. This thread will help here are some choices i'm looking at.

My current rims that I'm going to get rid of ASAP!!!
IMG_8446.jpg

wheels1.gif

1109574345.jpg

I dont have any pics right now but, I got rid of the 20s and have 18x9 chrome speedstars from Brad! Love em!

P.S. those 03-04 Cobra replicas are the best IMO.

I loved the cobra r's on your mark :D any chance you'll be getting those back on LMS with those jazzy centers?

well,heres a link for 'em

DANGIT!! I CANT GET MINE TO LOAD!! well here is a site i have my car on,if you want you can take a look at th wheels :D

they are Moda R6 i have 240/45/18 on the front and 245/45/18 on the rear. 8 inch wheels
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2574769

check these out. they are from Aranadas in Detroit. Ruff Racing r280. as far as im concerned cobra r's are great but they are too common now. plus you can get these in 20's with a nice fat lip.

Copy of Picture 037.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

If your on a budget, these are a good choice. American Racing 17" Estrellas

Also something a little different from your run-of-the-mill bullits and cobra Rs. They do look great, but I needed something a little cheaper, and wanted something a little different.

n2257810_39117399_524.jpg

man those 95's sure are sharp looking. anyone sellin a mark for less than 5 over on yalls side?

I'm FAWKIN losing my mind trying to decide on rims at this very moment. This thread will help here are some choices i'm looking at.

My current rims that I'm going to get rid of ASAP!!!
IMG_8446.jpg

wheels1.gif

1109574345.jpg

I really like your current wheels, They look really sharp! Cobra R's always look good on a mark too!

hey midi...im not too sure how far fort polk is from hammond,but i know we are in the same state,i know of 2 gen2's for sale,for under 5k and two gen 2's we have our eyes on,not for sale....yet,one still has like 6 months before it can be sold.ill let ya know more about them,the other is a total junker,it has grass and trees growin in the car lol the swamp monster!

Members online

No members online now.
Back