Post your mileage (also a poll!)

Mark VIII Mileage

• Total voters
Here's a few pics of the 95 LSC I just bought on 6-25-13. I couldn't believe that I found it here, in California where I live! I also have a 98 LSC Black w/ lite graphite interior, with 202,000 miles on it. bought it in 08 with 88,000 miles on it. it's my daily driver. I also owned a 98 CE, pearl w 2 tone graphite interior, back in 2000/2001. hated to let that car go!

Hey I see you are from Modesto. My wife is from Modesto.

I can say its been a long bumpy ride, with car running hotter then it should for the last 4 weeks , constantly burping the air out, besides that the car fires right up and tears ass down the road and i have 232K on the clock and still a tire shredder . :) Pics to follow... the car in my Sig is the same.

Hey I see you are from Modesto. My wife is from Modesto.

Yes I am. been living here for 11 years now. grew up in San Jose, was born in San Francisco. and I work in San Jose. I have a neighbor around the corner from me that owns 2 95 LSC's. I think 1 has a blown head gasket, the other is his daily driver.

Here's a few pics of the 95 LSC I just bought on 6-25-13. I couldn't believe that I found it here, in California where I live! I also have a 98 LSC Black w/ lite graphite interior, with 202,000 miles on it. bought it in 08 with 88,000 miles on it. it's my daily driver. I also owned a 98 CE, pearl w 2 tone graphite interior, back in 2000/2001. hated to let that car go!
oh4bjo.jpg

350nf5z.jpg

2i23ds0.jpg

Woo hoo!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Somebody from my neck of the woods!!! Woo hoo!!! :D :D :D
:W

I love this thread. I love this thread. I love this thread. SO many beautiful cars in one place. :p

love_zpsb7f697ca.jpg

And because there are so many beautiful cars in one place, I humbly submit one of a zillion gorgeous pics of JOWDROPA and friends. My thanks are always to Jeff and Mark VIIIs of the State of New York for utter sexiness and inspiration. YUM.

Sorry for going *slightly* off topic here guys. I just got excited. :p

:D
goodgrief_zps8127c5fe.jpg

:D
HotBuns_zpsbe3f6256.jpg

oh4bjo.jpg

350nf5z.jpg

2i23ds0.jpg

Man I love that lsc you just bought..I think I saw that for sale not too long ago, looks incredibly clean! What are your plans for it?

My 95 base with
187,XXX minimum 400 miles per week just to and from work
The 97 I think is at 136,XXX
And is still in storage this year

IMG_20130519_044912.jpg

IMG_20100928_142758.jpg

IMG_20121120_223606.jpg

181k or something like that

purdy 7.jpg

and lets not forget the bird (since its more markviii than bird anymore) its in the 206k range

new wheels 10.jpg

purdy 7.jpg

new wheels 10.jpg

Here's a few more pics of my Mark's. enjoy!

1995 LSC, Garnet Red Glaze, lite platinum interior, 37,616 original miles when I bought it, now, 38,300 miles. and I just replaced the power antenna last night that the original wasn't working all the time. fixed!
1998 LSC Black w,lite platinum interior. 202,800 miles, and still running strong! needs a little help w/paint & interior clean up, and headlite restoration, which I am looking into this week! my daily driver.
10z5ydz.jpg

117sqxv.jpg

rhr9k5.jpg

2e32041.jpg

Interiors don't get much better than this, with the exception of the 22,000 mile 97 base that HotMkVii just posted yesterday, down in Ventura!
33cq2dg.jpg

2n7192e.jpg

wvv70i.jpg

302mfdx.jpg

Hope you enjoy them!

For those of you who don't frequent the wdydtym8t thread, rolled 150k on Friday. 6 years to drive 27k, half those years were dd duty.

DSCF8966.JPG

huh. some people really do not see it.

the back wheel, the top of the spokes are pointing forward,
the front wheel, the top of the spokes are pointing backwards.

the front wheel is correct.

2e32041.jpg

2e32041.jpg

Holy crap;

Good eye! I never noticed. the tires are overdue on rotation & balancing. I'll take it in later this week, and see if they can fix that when they rotate/balance. Thanks!

Holy crap;

Good eye! I never noticed. the tires are overdue on rotation & balancing. I'll take it in later this week, and see if they can fix that when they rotate/balance. Thanks!

Or you could just do it yourself if you have a floor jack and if your tires arent directional..flip the rears from side to side. Also both need a good sensor lowering..especially the 95! It'll make it look wayy better.

KeVIIIn;

I am going to put 245/50-16's on the 95 soon. this car sat for a lot in its life, and I think it still has the original tires on it, and I think those tire cords have flattened out a bit, because it vibrates the car at hiway speeds, even after I had the tires balanced. wasted $40.00! when I get the new tires on it, I'll do the sensor lowering, then I'm going to have the windows tinted, to help save the beautiful interior. Thanks!

Chris2523;

Got the wheels swItched back today, rotated & balanced! All's good now. Plus, I got the headlIte lens both polIshed out, and they turned out great! NIce and clear now!

you need to fix the wheels on the black one.

looking pretty sharp otherwise.

Members online

Back