Post pics!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Too much talk of burnouts here, i think its bout time we post some pics!!!

ill get mine up as soon as i find my digi camera, and disk! (bout 175 ft!, dont miss it)

Here....are these better....stills of the video clips....

genoroasting_0001.jpg

genoroasting_0002.jpg

genoroasting_0003.jpg

genoroasting_0004.jpg

icecreamburn 001_0001.jpg

icecreamburn 001_0002.jpg

newmarkburnout_0001.jpg

Ray Roasting_0001.jpg

Ray Roasting_0002.jpg

Last edited:
man ray that sux you could not have kept the green/white car, :Bang

5e_1.jpg

nice! never done one...too scared (yea, I'm a girl :) ). How much damage does that cause to your tires?

LaceyDF said:
nice! never done one...too scared (yea, I'm a girl :) ). How much damage does that cause to your tires?

no damage( turns head and giggles...hehehe) its bad really and you should just to experince it, step on the brake (some press it all the way down and some half way, jsut depends on you) and start to light apply force to the gas pedal......while keeping you foot on the brake pedal....to be scared( how do the young kids say it screred ah how eveer you spell it)

lincolnboy said:
man ray that sux you could not have kept the green/white car, :Bang

Don't worry man....if all goes right, the purple car I have now will be even better...... :N :Beer

you know im surprised that chris(unstoppable)does not have any vid or pic of his car dooing :q:q:q:q like that........ :bash:

1wykdmk8 said:
Do you have Windows Media Player, and if so, which version?
no i dont , i guessi have ot wait till i get to work tomorow

LaceyDF said:

OH IT DOES A GOOD RUNTHROUGH ON EM! iv gone through about 3 and 1/2 SETS of tires in 14,000 miles!

lincolnboy said:
no damage( turns head and giggles...hehehe) its bad really and you should just to experince it, step on the brake (some press it all the way down and some half way, jsut depends on you) and start to light apply force to the gas pedal......while keeping you foot on the brake pedal....to be scared( how do the young kids say it screred ah how eveer you spell it)

BETTER YET! turn up your radio to about 1/3 and find a nice streach of road, and just go from a stop and slam on the gas....this car DOES NOT need to be power breaked!

lincolnboy said:
no workie for me

That green mark at atco, do you know who that is, or were you just there...because if you dont...i think that that is me. i remember going up against a white fox in the right lane.

Well gosh dang, i didnt expect videos...i guess im gonna have to up the antie, and go do some doughnuts!

MrWilson said:
That green mark at atco, do you know who that is, or were you just there...because if you dont...i think that that is me. i remember going up against a white fox in the right lane.

more then likey rays old green car now white pearl color....

lincolnboy said:
more then likey rays old green car now white pearl color....
cool then, i was just excited to think that someone caught me there. oh well. its all good neways

MrWilson said:
cool then, i was just excited to think that someone caught me there. oh well. its all good neways

did you get wood

Members online

Back