Post a pic of your exhaust

4.6powa said:
i notice you have the cutouts in the rear bumper. tasca edition??

which means you prolly used to have the cts style quad tips?

and prolly have all woodgrain furnished interior?

just a guess.. my girl has the tasca edition mk8 and i havent seen another one. looks like i finaly did..

correct except i got rid of the woodgrain it is all black inside it looks like the exterior :)

04SSHD said:
lots of good ideas here! I am considering putting exhaust on my Mark VIII, jut not sure what muffler to go with. I think I am going to keep my stock tips but I do really like those LMS tips. BTW, any opinions on straight pipe with stock tips? How does it sound, what kind of hp gains and mpg gains if any?

We have tipless versions for $99.00 each.

ONEBADMK8 said:
We have tipless versions for $99.00 each.

what kind of mpg and hp gains will I see with just a straight muffler change? if any... I really like the sound of that mark you guys did with the dual x pipes, how does just the muffler change compare to that?

gangstaMK8 said:
correct except i got rid of the woodgrain it is all black inside it looks like the exterior :)

lemme guess... it faded and cracked?

yea im going through that right now. was yours that ugly yellowish color too? prolly looked decent new.

4.6powa said:
lemme guess... it faded and cracked?

yea im going through that right now. was yours that ugly yellowish color too? prolly looked decent new.

lol it was cracked and burnt from the sun i didnt mind it but i like the all black and tan interior now much better i will post pic of the interior when it is finished i nd to get it doen soon the car is suppose to be going on ebay in a month

As requested:)

1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back