Possibly My New Jag Wheels

+1000... Since my Foose Speedsters, I will never own another set of wheels with all those little bolt heads to clean around :eek:

Thats what small children are. Little hands and fingers.;)

Somewhat confused. You looking to get another set of wheels just to be a whore or are you tired of the Sentas already?

Had to ask....nobody had yet

I love the Sentas. I happen to have a spare set of 19" tires. I figured why not. Get an extra set of 19's for the hell of it. So in a way, I am becoming a "wheel whore".:D

Re-considering. Thinking about buying these instead.

Here she is, very satisfied about this wheels. I paid $699 -10% off last December 2011. Now its showing on their website $595.

IMAG0548.jpg

Re-considering. Thinking about buying these instead.

Hey Rollin, them the rims I was asking about and you said they were nice looking.

Still have to order mine ... working on it but still dealing with other issues.

question: what about lug nuts for these ?

Here she is, very satisfied about this wheels. I paid $699 -10% off last December 2011. Now its showing on their website $595.

WOW!!!! Those look great on your LS. Now I am really considering those. IF I were to get them, I would probably paint the inner part Autumn Red and leave the polish lip.

Hey Rollin, them the rims I was asking about and you said they were nice looking.

Still have to order mine ... working on it but still dealing with other issues.

question: what about lug nuts for these ?

I have been using aftermarket Dormans. Miara uses them also. No problems with them.

tires

RollinLS, you could always save your money and make some money by selling my those tires! LOL

Looks like someone picked up the last set you were looking at Rollin'. Looks like I'll be picking up some Sentas or these (don't know the name) sooner than expected.

Until I realized that I may have to make a couple trips to the bank for a deposit (kidding of course) or sell my kidney to afford tires for these. Holy Motown!

Last edited:
Looks like someone picked up the last set ...

&*@#^!%$@^@#& !!!

... As if, see what happens when you "think" about it too long.

hope there is more of these to be had somewhere.

stupid me

Wish I could talk myself into spending more money on the LS. Those meshes look awesome. Maybe I should sell some cigars to fund the purchase? :lol:

If I spend cashola on something auto related, it may be a new car altogether. Would have to be something jaguar though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back