popped the question...

Like i said in the txt it's about time, and again congrats to you both. :cool: :cool: :cool:

congrats!

llol.jpg

congrats dude. me and my wife just got from my buddies wedding tonight. one of the guys i work with. lucky :q:q:q:qer is off for 2 weeks to spend in hawaii!!

alot of people talk :q:q:q:q about being married, me and my wife been together for 14 years this june, and married 6 of them, she's great, just shocked she can put up with my ass this long!

Thanks all... yeah Jamie I dont think im the easiest to be with sometimes and she is willing to put up with me... we are happy and ask rich, we are always showing each other how we feel... the date we picked to get married is August 13, 2011 if anyone was wondering... im still answering these posts by phone so pics will com later....

congrats buddy.........im am so happy for you. finding someone special that you can share everything with is what it is all about. you can have everything in the world, but if there is no one to show or share it with, it means nothing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back