polished with Meguiars Tech wax. PICS INSIDE!!!

black_lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just thought i would share with u guys what meguiars tech wax can do to our cars. thinking of trying zaino next. Do you guys think it can get any better than in the pics? lemme know before i buy it .

Last edited:
LOOKS really good. I just sweated my b@lls off this past saturday doing the samething to my LS using www.griotsgarge.com paint sealant its supposed remove swirl marks and it acts as wax too. So far I was very well impressed but the true test is how long it will last for. Just about all Griots products that I own (too many to list) work as they say.

-Scott-

I just washed and waxed all my cars this weekend. conti on friday, town car on sat. and mark on sun. It really is hard to do all cars. next time i might try the wax that you spary on your car. How is it compared to the other wax?

Griots recomeneds you use there Paint Sealant wax first and then you use there Spray Wax for washes afterwards. I have 2 Jaguars to keep sprankling clean also so I know the feeling of never having any time to drive them. Thankfully I just waxed my LS with Griots Paint Sealant wax and will soon start to use their spray after that, for quite awhile. It should save me quite a bit of time too!

Check it out www.griotsgarage.com

-Scott-

\
mark0101 said:
I just washed and waxed all my cars this weekend. conti on friday, town car on sat. and mark on sun. It really is hard to do all cars. next time i might try the wax that you spary on your car. How is it compared to the other wax?

yo spray some tire wet in the fender wells it brings the car together

Members online

No members online now.
Back