PLEASE HELP! Gen 2 Mark VIII Aftermarket HID kit Wanted.

M

mjr1979

Contact seller
First off I would like to say I am new here so HI! I been coming to this site for info for a while and it seems there are a lot of good guys here with good knowledge. So I guess it is time for my own account here..

OK what im looking for is an aftermarket HID kit for my 97 mark viii...I have seen some other posts talking about them but what I am wondering is where can I buy a Plug in Play kit! Meaning No adapters needed. I want a kit where I do not have to fab up any adapters. I want one that's made to fit already or sold with adapter rings! Please help! I do not have any lights as we speek so I am looking to buy asap! If there is any kit on ebay that will work please send link to auction. I see a ton of them but I am not sure what one to get as they do not really say if they are a direct fit and I see the big thing with these kits is a lot do not fit correct and need to be modified! Again I want a direct plus and play kit. Please post your info or help. Thanks guys!

First off I would like to say I am new here so HI! I been coming to this site for info for a while and it seems there are a lot of good guys here with good knowledge. So I guess it is time for my own account here..

OK what im looking for is an aftermarket HID kit for my 97 mark viii...I have seen some other posts talking about them but what I am wondering is where can I buy a Plug in Play kit! Meaning No adapters needed. I want a kit where I do not have to fab up any adapters. I want one that's made to fit already or sold with adapter rings! Please help! I do not have any lights as we speek so I am looking to buy asap! If there is any kit on ebay that will work please send link to auction. I see a ton of them but I am not sure what one to get as they do not really say if they are a direct fit and I see the big thing with these kits is a lot do not fit correct and need to be modified! Again I want a direct plus and play kit. Please post your info or help. Thanks guys!

If you still need an Hid kit let me now i have a plug and play kit for that car in any color you want.

Members online

No members online now.
Back