Please Give your thoughts

IamEli

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a CEL on for the codes lean bank 1 and lean bank 2. I have done some research and found that there is the little hose that is under both upper intakes that needs to be replaced. I have the parts and I am donig the work tomorrow, but this is the second time I will have to take all that stuff off to get to somthing under the intake, I have done the Plugs, all 6 coils and the VC gaskets already. I want to know if there is anything else that i should replace fix whatever while i ahve the intake off. I DO NOT to EVER have to take the intake off again. So any input from you guys would be great.
Thanks,
Elisha

Injectors are on top.
My suggestion... any vacuum hoses/wires that are under the intake should be re-routed to on top somewhere so you can get to them easier if there is another problem. Thats what I would do.

I agree I would take the time and just move or make it easier to get to if its under there. Take a look and Photo stuff even to see what other think and see if its in need to be changed.

Sorry if this doesnt make sence I :Beer Had a few :D

I did all the work and it fixed the problem. Hopefully nothing like this will ever happen again. Thanks for your input guys.

Elisha

Members online

No members online now.
Back