Picture 007.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Nice ride.

These cars look sooo much better slammed with wheels than stock it is ridiculous.

Very very nice!!! Looks very sexy. I am assuming that those are the HID's in the hallogen housings? Looks like they work well. the 19" wheels go very well with your car.

WOW that MK8 is sweet!! I love the slammed look on the Mark as well. Those exhaust pipes are huge!!

Lace up and slammed!

Nice Mark viii these cars are timeless its one of the few automobiles that look good no matter what kind of shoes you lace up on them and no matter what angle they sit at. What a beauty i went with 18s on mine driving in Cleveland is like driving in beruit right now they use salt here in the winter. You know i hope to live to see the day when we will see a Mark viii go across the auction block on barrett jackson and then we can tell the world that we told them so. When i pull into a gas station people still ask what kind of car is that!!! ;) Triple8

Very very nice!!! Looks very sexy. I am assuming that those are the HID's in the hallogen housings? Looks like they work well. the 19" wheels go very well with your car.

oh yes those are hid's and it was the best investment on the car!!!!

Very nice job you have one of the best looking marks that I have ever seen, Im not too much into the bling. But I could live wit it if my ride could look like that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back