Pictures of the hotrod lincoln! (lots of pics, like 25) And a suprise

Nitrobasher

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey there, im sure some of you know the story of the tranny and all that. well i ponied up the money and got it back the other day and here are soem pics of it, in all its glory.

p.s. I KNOW THE WHEELS ARE ON BACKWARDS!

IMG_4449Medium.gif

IMG_4450Medium.gif

IMG_4451Medium.gif

** Am I missing something?!?!?!?!
IMG_4452Medium.gif

IMG_4454Medium.gif

IMG_4456Medium.gif

IMG_4457Medium.gif

IMG_4462Medium.gif

If you have ever wonderd what seafoam does and why everyone raves about it, hers the answer

IMG_3033Medium.gif

IMG_3034Medium.gif

IMG_3035Medium.gif

IMG_3036Medium.gif

IMG_3037Medium.gif

IMG_3038Medium.gif

IMG_3039Medium.gif

IMG_3042Medium-1.gif

IMG_3041Medium-1.gif

Nice! That Seafoam is pretty amazing stuff.. I've used it on 3 different cars, and I still get a little nervous when the engine chugs and spits out all that smoke!

So where does your exhaust end, anyway?

Damn you ruined my fun, i was going to tell you the wheels are on backwards. :p

hey nitrobasher, I see you did a 15.1 @ 94 MPh but what do you have on? I see you have a K&N. I have a 97 base, so I am kinda trying to guess what my car will do.
BTW nice pics

So you got a new tranny for it? How did you get your car so low? Looks really mean that way but yea, get those HID's cleared up, wheels on straight, and buy the center caps you are missing, makes the wheels look cheaper.

Yeah I Was Gonna Say Whats With The Front Bumper..is That A Scuff...oohhh No!

But Then Again I Was Thinkin As I Was Looking At The Pic's ..whatta A-hole,another Kid Playing..hahaha Laugh Now And Cry Later To The Engine Goin On Ya..........lol

damn if i did that the neighbors would call the cops thinking im doing a burnout. The cops would come and i would smoke them out lol. Nice mark a few things here and there and it will be sweet as hell. good luck with it man. ps flip flops are sooooo homo. strap on some nikes for the next pics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back